Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Jesus, I can't believe I'm getting sucked into a debate with GL

(^^^^^------NICE)

So wait, is there CURRENTLY a DEN crew base or not? Johnsonrod said the crew base was going to be ORD, and he didn't say anything else about planes running from ORD to IAD or DEN.

The crew base IS ORD. But I'm sure all your XJT friends ALREADY told you that, right? I'm guessing Johnsonrod is one of them.

You misunderstood him obviously, just like you misunderstand a lot of things. You actually sound like the mentally challenged one here. So, have the LATEST "displaced" pilots already been given their marching orders for ORD, or is it on hold? What happens if SKW doesn't get to bring the CR7s to IAH? You have NO CLUE what is really happening, do you? Didn't think so. Say hi to Johnsonrod in IAH when you are doing walkarounds for him.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Are you fuk'n retarded?

This thread cracks me up, it was revealed that the General is actually the body part of a NWA (now DAL) pilot;

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1531796&highlight=colon#post1531796

Last edited:
Jesus, I can't believe I'm getting sucked into a debate with GL

The crew base IS ORD. But I'm sure all your XJT friends ALREADY told you that, right? I'm guessing Johnsonrod is one of them.

Are you fuk'n retarded?

This thread cracks me up, it was revealed that the General is actually the body part of a NWA (now DAL) pilot;

http://forums.flightinfo.com/showthread.php?p=1531796&highlight=colon#post1531796

The thing is that you actually lost the debate with GL. The planes will be flying throughout the system, but the crew base will be ORD, not DEN. He and his friends were correct. You are the retard. And, I aim to leave the regionals and fly with mainline guys, and you on the otherhand will be a lifer at the regional level. You need to get a better attitude, son.

Last edited:
The thing is that you actually lost the debate with GL. The planes will be flying throughout the system, but the crew base will be ORD, not DEN. He and his friends were correct. You are the retard. And, I aim to leave the regionals and fly with mainline guys, and you on the otherhand will be a lifer at the regional level. You need to get a better attitude, son.

You need to get the rod out from the aft part of your johnson! Quit being so gay.

eP.

Everywhere I go, I see DCI RJs outnumbering DAL airplanes at least two to one.

Hard to imagine that if DAL is profitable, those RJs didn't have something to do with it.

Then again, I'm not an airline business analyst like GL...just a pilot.

I saw your mom on the street corner last night... Looked like Gen Lee was handing her a crisp five for a "good time." I would say that it was a "beautiful sight," but she ain't all that much of a looker.

Ohh....a personal attack from the little boy whose career progression has come to a grinding halt and is stuck at a crap-hole commuter. I love when I can hit a nerve of little man with an inferority complex.

Ohh....a personal attack from the little boy whose career progression has come to a grinding halt and is stuck at a crap-hole commuter. I love when I can hit a nerve of little man with an inferority complex.

"Crap hole commuter"???? Please define for me what makes it a crap hole other than the fact it is an inconvenience for you?

Latest resources

Back