• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Making Money?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
And I did say that "per pax flown" the very lowest-paid flight instructor makes far more money than a 777 captain, and rj captain, or anyone at any airline, for that matter. I was simply pointing out what a dumbass analogy you made.

-Of course, if you think that Gen Lee is some sort of role model, and has any sort of redeeming qualities you wish to emulate, then I can do nothing to help your rather obvious deficit in the area of common sense.

Did you graduate grade school?

Nope, but there is NO current bid "on hold". Also, they're not all going to ORD, but I'm sure you knew that. I'm surprised you even have any friends, let alone some that are "regional" pilots.

Hi, I fly at Expressjet, and YES, most of the displaced ERJs are slated to go to ORD if the SKW CR7s go to IAH. There is no decision yet on a DEN base, and most of the proposed expansion at Expressjet right now is ORD. Are you a ticket or gate agent? Sounds like you don't know the story.

Your laughing will soon stop, and may turn to crying. Hey, if that does happen, maybe more mainline jobs will come to the regional guys, and that means more guys above you and CRJ567 with actual interview skills and piloting skills will move on to better jobs. You and CRJ567 will then be able to bid up in your companies and be SENIOR RJ DRIVERS the rest of your lives, or until all RJs are gone, which ever comes first. The best thing that could happen for you guys right now is for the mainline companies to have HUGE losses, which would mean more concessions from mainline pilot groups. If that doesn't happen, then SCOPE will get tighter, and that aint good for your group. How is that looking now? Do you have an answer? I didn't think so, you never do.

Bye Bye---General Lee

PS----HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY SEASON!

Wait...I don't understand. Where are the 50 seaters going?

eP.

Hi, I fly at Expressjet, and YES, most of the displaced ERJs are slated to go to ORD if the SKW CR7s go to IAH.

Hi, I work at XJT ALSO, what a coincidence. The displaced pilots are heading to ORD. The displaced aircraft are going to support increases in IAD, ORD, as well as the DEN flying slated for next year.

There is no decision yet on a DEN base, and most of the proposed expansion at Expressjet right now is ORD. Are you a ticket or gate agent? Sounds like you don't know the story.

Yep, know that. The company can't decide if they want to run 40+ plus flights a day out of DEN with no base. That'll be funny to watch, just like they thought they could staff ORD without a crew base. Again, email/talk to your your reps. If you don't know how to get into contact with them, PM me. I'd gladly give you that contact information.

Are you fuk'n retarded?

I've seen about a thousand of them parked at gates at MEM, ATL and DTW.

That must be where they're being 'parked'.

You haven't been to Tuscon..........a bunch of 50 seat RJs parked there. A truly beautiful sight.

You haven't been to Tuscon..........a bunch of 50 seat RJs parked there. A truly beautiful sight.

I saw your mom on the street corner last night... Looked like Gen Lee was handing her a crisp five for a "good time." I would say that it was a "beautiful sight," but she ain't all that much of a looker.

Wait...I don't understand. Where are the 50 seaters going?

eP.

Desert storage? Maybe Kingman, AZ or Mohave, CA. Hopefully you can fly the legs out there.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Hi, I work at XJT ALSO, what a coincidence. The displaced pilots are heading to ORD. The displaced aircraft are going to support increases in IAD, ORD, as well as the DEN flying slated for next year.

Yep, know that. The company can't decide if they want to run 40+ plus flights a day out of DEN with no base. That'll be funny to watch, just like they thought they could staff ORD without a crew base. Again, email/talk to your your reps. If you don't know how to get into contact with them, PM me. I'd gladly give you that contact information.

Are you fuk'n retarded?
(^^^^^------NICE)

So wait, is there CURRENTLY a DEN crew base or not? Johnsonrod said the crew base was going to be ORD, and he didn't say anything else about planes running from ORD to IAD or DEN. You misunderstood him obviously, just like you misunderstand a lot of things. You actually sound like the mentally challenged one here. So, have the LATEST "displaced" pilots already been given their marching orders for ORD, or is it on hold? What happens if SKW doesn't get to bring the CR7s to IAH? You have NO CLUE what is really happening, do you? Didn't think so. Say hi to Johnsonrod in IAH when you are doing walkarounds for him.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:
\

Yea and take a look at all of those tail numbers too!! 90% are Mesa RJ's and the rest are junk CA birds with a few Mexican regionals. They are sitting in Bombardiers dirt waiting to be torn apart and sold for scrap. Timed out POS's OMG there are some SWA 737's out there too!!!

Latest resources

Back