Skywest Lawsuit - Pilot wins!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PBR,

Still a little drunk after that game last night, huh? It's hard to tell, since you never make sense anyways. I see on CNN they caught you in NV, how the heck did you post bail already? But that's besides the point. Dare to make a wager on this Union drive, or do you want to just continue to use insults on each other until your 3 snappy comebacks are all used up?

Unless Don admited to you he did it (which I don't think he did), how would you know he's lying? Could have been any of about 900 pilots who wrote it.

I didn't call him a liar, I was paraphrasing. Just like I did about saying he wrote it in the first place.

Ummm, are YOU so stupid that you fail to understand sarcasm?

XPOO stirs the pot because you all take the bait...everytime. And it is entertaining as hell...

Yet you call him "stupid"?
Yup, I call him stupid, because he is. He come here to stir the pot, using standard kool aid language. About issues he knows nothing about. You and him come here and spew $hit and display your ignorance about a subject you know nothing about. The kicker is you do this all the while sitting at a SKYW computer while you are at "work" Is BH paying you by the post or are you salary? xpoop is the next Dahmer, he just likes to troll the internet pi$$ing off people from a computer, just waiting till he can go home to his parents basement and torture small animals. He will graduate soon, to larger prey and soon after that be featured on the A&E channel. So go back to your computer and check the WX in the pac nw there are new guys who "need" your services.
PBR

Last edited:
PBR,

Still a little drunk after that game last night, huh? It's hard to tell, since you never make sense anyways. I see on CNN they caught you in NV, how the heck did you post bail already? But that's besides the point. Dare to make a wager on this Union drive, or do you want to just continue to use insults on each other until your 3 snappy comebacks are all used up?
xPoop,
Yup, a tall water glass of gin and a keyboard are my preference for entertainment! Reading the infantile rantings of a dispatcher make it everything it's cracked up to be! I hear Wally S. is getting paid by BH, per post I hope you are getting at least as much as he is getting. A hint, he gets cash, your tips from BH that the animal shelter is adopting out animals isn't quite the same. Ya see drunk and drooling is really the only way I can understand your stupidity.
PBR

Your ALPA sex threads are so one sided they're starting to resemble a gay orgy. I'm just here to inject some testosterone into you ladies' little love fest.

Lets see,
Lets assume DD was an EMB Captain for all of his 16 years(not likely) at SKYW and was making $80,000 per year.
$80,000 X 16 years= $1,280,000
ALPA dues .0195 per year.
1,280,000 X .0195 = $24,960
Quite a bit less than the 150K he spent on his lawsuit out of his own pocket.
Still wondering?
PBR

Care to address this Soverytired? The best? Skynation? xpoo?

Your ALPA sex threads are so one sided they're starting to resemble a gay orgy. I'm just here to inject some testosterone into you ladies' little love fest.
Gay orgy? You are "just here to inject some testosterone" Sounds kinda gay to me! Lemme see if I understand, you go to "gay orgies" to inject testosterone? Thats what I thought, Mr Dahmer.
PBR

Last edited:
Yup, you just confirmed that you can't even read. I figured as much just judging from the way you write.

Purely as a different point of view on the subject, and not to be taken as fact, or even taken as an implied fact, I submit you the following, Torque:

Captain DD, out for vengence to begin with, takes SkyWest to court in an attempt at a setllement thinking SkyWest wont want to put up with the negative press he thinks he can create. SkyWest fights instead and now Captain DD is locked into either fighting until his final appeal or stop and conceed that it was him that lied in the first place.

XPOO, Just curious, why does a dispatcher care if the pilots vote in ALPA or not?

Latest resources

Back