• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
you read correctly. And rest assured, the idiots here will continue to stoop to new levels of jackassishness and doouchebaggery in repeating that same mantra over and over again.

Just make sure your including yourself in that jackassiness and doouchebaggery. Your "holier than thou" self righteous mantra has always been comical. You read, subscribe, then post as if you're not a part of it. LMAO. Now, ahem......GFY.

Trojan

I changed my signature just for you!

Flippin' AWESOME Moroni!! I'll be the Kolob Metro!

Trojan

You know, on second thought.....What a friggin' baby. You don't like "It's True JOE SMITH said so." So you cry like a little girl to the mods (not MoroniMetro I'm talking to here)? That offends you so much, it really doesn't say much about your faith, now does it?

I can't believe the Mods would give into this, actually. If it forces you off kilter in a public forum, it really doesn't say much about you as an individual. Grow a pair. Brigham Young and Bring 'em plenty. Pretty creative.

Last edited:
USC,

looks like you've come full circle. I know things are better for y'all since adopting a more 'SkyWest' way of doing things thanks to BH. funny how he and his type were vilified by the likes of you before. as always, I'm just pointing out that our business model and way of doing things is working pretty well-working for you as well. but, if you feel the need to go the other way again, hate on. everyone hates a winner, right?

happy holidays to you too, sport.

USC,

looks like you've come full circle. I know things are better for y'all since adopting a more 'SkyWest' way of doing things thanks to BH. funny how he and his type were vilified by the likes of you before. as always, I'm just pointing out that our business model and way of doing things is working pretty well-working for you as well. but, if you feel the need to go the other way again, hate on. everyone hates a winner, right?

happy holidays to you too, sport.

Vilified by the likes of me? Wow, good job sparky. "I'm just pointing out..." No you're not. You're pointing out that you're above all others, because you're this standout gentlemen. You're a moron, a jackass, dooouchbag, and whatever other words you use to point out everybody else. (hate on) You can't very well be a part of something, but not be. Those are your words, slick.

You ever see me comment on your dribble recently? Only when you write as if you hold yourself above everyone, I call you out there, slicky. You even include it on your signature line, genius. So, keep being a part of this, and make sure you're this higher standard, whilst everyone else tries to live up to your billing there, junior (I won't.) Good luck to you and your self righteousness, chief.

Trojan

Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
All are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Jesus loves the little children,
All the children of the world.
Red and yellow, black and white,
All are precious in His sight,
Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Brigham Young and Brigham Plenty! ;)

Trojan

You know, on second thought.....What a friggin' baby. You don't like "It's True JOE SMITH said so." So you cry like a little girl to the mods (not MoroniMetro I'm talking to here)? That offends you so much, it really doesn't say much about your faith, now does it?

I can't believe the Mods would give into this, actually. If it forces you off kilter in a public forum, it really doesn't say much about you as an individual. Grow a pair. Brigham Young and Bring 'em plenty. Pretty creative.

Dude, what the crap are you talking about? Nobody cried to the mods, at least nobody that I know of. I personally didn't find "It's true, Joe Smith said so," that offensive--I reserve real anger for things that are an actual threat, rather than the annoying but harmless rantings of an obvious malcontent.

And just for the record, "Brigham Young and Bring 'em plenty" is NOT creative. I've heard variations on that dull, worn-out theme for the majority of my 30-odd year life. If MoroniMetro wants to be taken seriously, at least by me, he needs to start by getting some new material.

-Goose

Last edited:
Dude, what the crap are you talking about? Nobody cried to the mods, at least nobody that I know of. I personally didn't find "It's true, Joe Smith said so," that offensive--I reserve real anger for things that are an actual threat, rather than the annoying but harmless rantings of an obvious malcontent.

And just for the record, "Brigham Young and Bring 'em plenty" is NOT creative. I've heard variations on that dull, worn-out theme for the majority of my 30-odd year life. If MoroniMetro wants to be taken seriously, at least by me, he needs to start by getting some new material.

-Goose

What's funny about that little anecdote, is, I never used your name in that post, ever. Yet you responded. Almost like I'm reading your mind. Pretty friggn' cool you just told on yourself. I don't speak for Moroni, but I know he doesn't give a crap what you think or believe. Why can't you do the same for him on a public forum by not crying to the Mods over something REALLY insignificant?

KolobWestwind,

er, I mean Trojan

Latest resources

Back