• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LMAO, do you honestly think I care about upseting you, slick? What am I supposed to be arguing about there, genius? The fact that you're a crybaby? Or the fact that you're a woman? I'm now confused. What the crap? Gee whiz, mommy, where are the mods?

KolobWestwind
Trojan

Yes, or else you would have just let it go... like I'm doing right now. If you ever come up with something intelligent, you know where to find me.

See ya.

LMAO, do you honestly think I care about upseting you, slick? What am I supposed to be arguing about there, genius? The fact that you're a crybaby? Or the fact that you're a woman? I'm now confused. What the crap? Gee whiz, mommy, where are the mods?

KolobWestwind
Trojan

Maybe if you try and end every sentence with "slick", "sparky", or "genius", you'll garner his attention.

Oh...and i believe the word you were looking for earlier to describe his childish rants was "drivel"...not "dribble".

Pretty sure it's time to move on here.

W

Maybe if you try and end every sentence with "slick", "sparky", or "genius", you'll garner his attention.

Oh...and i believe the word you were looking for earlier to describe his childish rants was "drivel"...not "dribble".

Pretty sure it's time to move on here.

W

Hey thanks for the heads up. Don't really care about garnering anyone's attention, but that's up to you not me. Seeeeeeeeya.

KOLOBWESTWIND

Wow, Goose egg, feathers ruffled? You must be a woman. Hypersensitive. Are you gonna cry if I tell you that you look fat in your jeans?

KolobWestwind

er, Trojan

General Lee? Please return to banging your hot wife.

Latest resources

Back