• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hindsight is 20/20 I guess. SKW was supposed to hire 600 more pilots when I came over.
Sounds like your "judgment" is suspect. Serves you right for trying to jump to the front of the line ahead of your co-workers. It amazes me the lengths "people" will go to get ahead, I almost hope we furlough so you get your just deserts, note I said ALMOST! You make me ashamed to be SKYW!
PBR

Sounds like your "judgment" is suspect. Serves you right for trying to jump to the front of the line ahead of your co-workers. It amazes me the lengths "people" will go to get ahead, I almost hope we furlough so you get your just deserts, note I said ALMOST! You make me ashamed to be SKYW!
PBR
I didn't try to "jump ahead" of anybody. I came here because I like the bases, and don't want to commute. How is switching from one regional to another trying to "jump in line ahead of fellow co-workers" anyway? Maybe you should get the whole story before you "almost" wish a fellow co-worker out of a job.

Last edited:
I didn't try to "jump ahead" of anybody. I came here because I like the bases, and don't want to commute. How is switching from one regional to another trying to "jump in line ahead of fellow co-workers" anyway? Maybe you should get the whole story before you "almost" wish a fellow co-worker out of a job.
Reading your posts are enough of a story, you are an idiot and an embarrassment to the pilot community, the only reason I don't hope for a furlough to be rid of your type is there would be good guys suffering along side you. Hopefully you get flushed at your 1 yr prob interview, that would solve the problem!
PBR

Reading your posts are enough of a story, you are an idiot and an embarrassment to the pilot community, the only reason I don't hope for a furlough to be rid of your type is there would be good guys suffering along side you. Hopefully you get flushed at your 1 yr prob interview, that would solve the problem!
PBR

I think some of us are taking this just a liiiiiiiiitle bit too seriously.

-Goose

Latest resources

Back