• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Hiring Dispatchers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
As of yesterday (09Dec09) 4 new-hire Dispatchers have been selected and will begin new-hire orientation on 8Jan10.

Well, at any rate it seems like a lot more places are hiring as of lately. Hopefully that's a sign of good things to come. I'd like my next move to be to a major/national, so here's to hoping that they start hiring soon as well.

Well, at any rate it seems like a lot more places are hiring as of lately. Hopefully that's a sign of good things to come. I'd like my next move to be to a major/national, so here's to hoping that they start hiring soon as well.

Not that those are any better except maybe the pay/bennies but, most of them are in locations I wouldn't step foot in.

Well deserved I am sure.. I understand that Skywest really promotes from within and I could not agree more with that policy.. good for them.. a good company to work for..

I highly disagree. It is a dis-service to highly qualified indviduals to kiss the company's butt by working in some sub par position just to show their worth.

Latest resources

Back