• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Hiring Dispatchers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know about now, but a couple of years ago all you had to do was fog a mirror. My, how things have changed!!!

You mean break a mirror?

I'm insulted I love SGU!! Matter of fact Props and I are thinking of going on a mission there to save others. :beer:

Bring the funeral potatoes and I'll convert.

/not really

Don't forget the emergency Lime Jello airlift!

As an aside, the name "funeral potatoes" creeps me out a lot.

I think SKYW will go for the high experience guys to interview, after all they cost the same as a low-timer.

Yeah but they probably wont stay long. When people start hiring again they will most likely be the first ones to leave.

Yeah but they probably wont stay long. When people start hiring again they will most likely be the first ones to leave.

I'm not going to disagree, as many people would rather go bigger pastures (as would I, if given the nod,) but, for the most part, people here leave simply because they can't stand the Mayberry syndrome that many locals have. Plus, foodies and shoppers don't really have much choice here, either.

I'm not going to disagree, as many people would rather go bigger pastures (as would I, if given the nod,) but, for the most part, people here leave simply because they can't stand the Mayberry syndrome that many locals have. Plus, foodies and shoppers don't really have much choice here, either.

I agree 1,000,000,000,000%.

Latest resources

Back