• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest Hiring Dispatchers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just found out we received over 150 applications for 4 positions....

WOW, i remember not too long ago they had to pay people to go to DX school. What a difference a day makes1

Have any of these people spent time in SGU? I kind of like the place but it is not everyones' cup o' tea..

WOW, i remember not too long ago they had to pay people to go to DX school. What a difference a day makes1

Have any of these people spent time in SGU? I kind of like the place but it is not everyones' cup o' tea..

I wouldn't call it a cup of tea. More like an oil drum of sulfuric acid.

Funny thing is, the stench left after you left. HMMMM......

Ouch, that was harsh! We all knew W#13 had issues with SGU, it's not for everyone, but Nevada is but a short drive away for something completely different.

Gambling, 5% beer, hookers and world-class entertainment were just a couple of hours down the I-15.

Ouch, that was harsh! We all knew W#13 had issues with SGU, it's not for everyone, but Nevada is but a short drive away for something completely different.

Gambling, 5% beer, hookers and world-class entertainment were just a couple of hours down the I-15.

That was harsh.... Im sorry! Hoping W#13 could handle the joke... Imsure he can. If not he is a looser! LOL

That was harsh.... Im sorry! Hoping W#13 could handle the joke... Imsure he can. If not he is a looser! LOL

He is probably crying in his oatmeal right now!

OK, back on track, I heard there is some angst in the SKYW DX department lately. Is "Dispatch Barbie" stirring the pot again to create some drama? Is Ms.Sweet wagging her finger at you all again?
Can't we all just get along?

Curious myself. I sent then a resume but I dont think I will hear from them. 10 Years experience and just got layed off. Think they will go with someone with less than 2 years experience.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back