• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest flying out of ATL in Dec.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually they are offering it if we are willing to take on PBS, dual qualification, moderation on our 70 rates, and drop the Bfund retirement. Ask the MEC why they aren't willing to do this!

I'm sure the ones that are willing to do this are in class at SkyWest by now.

Can you send me a pic of your house? I might want to buy it when your on the street. At a discout of course.

Good luck affording his house with your single pay-scale and lack of a contract. I guess you could just get your union to fix that up for you, oh wait............

It's not my coalition, and I haven't worked anything out with SH. In fact I just met Scott for the first time 2 weeks ago on the crew bus. That being said, I do think the majority of ASA pilots would agree to something less than what we are demanding in order to preserve 70+ seat aircraft and loss of flying. I do think moderation is more prudent now than hardline chest thumping. ALPA's failure to control flying thru scope has created a "free-for-all bidding war". I would prefer that we didn't have to bid on flying within a brand, but ALPA didn't have the will to prevent the portfolio concept from
taking over. We are all now paying the price for ALPA's failures.

He's not part of the Fab4! However, when the Fab4 wins, they will change their name to the Jackson5.

Then he will be made the CNC Chairman, and he will screw the pilot group like he did the last time. Remember, "When they are the Fab 4 they will make you think inclusive, when they are the Jackson 5 they will be exclusive!"

A vote for the Fab4 is a vote for Sct Hall and King Tut!

ASARJMan- Just curious, but do you really think that SH is the big policy maker in this debacle??? Might want to look higher up the chain of things.....Quite personally, I'd tend to look at the absolute top of the food chain here. SH doesn't impliment policy, he's just the messenger that enforces it.

Of course not, he's just the pathetic messenger as you say. But, he's LJ's biggest booster along with BW now. Joey is lying about 'just' meeting SH, and not being part of the fab 4 coalition. Watch what happens if LJ's coalition gets voted in. Joey will either be made Chairman of the CNC, or even MEC Chairman when Newie's term is up. The LEC Officers vote for the MEC, not the rank and file members.

VOTED IN FAVOR!

Remember, "When they are the Fab 4 they will make you think inclusive, when they are the Jackson 5 they will be exclusive!"

A vote for the Fab4 is a vote for Sct Hall and King Tut!

So true! Just scroll back to see Joey lying already!

VOTED IN FAVOR!

I was there too and he did NOT. I was the one who brought it up to him (atleast in the meeting I attended, while sitting directly beside him in front of the computers in the crew room) and he "acted" like he had never even thougth about offering that to us. I have a really hard time believing he never even thought of it before.

What he said was, I'll have to paraphrase some, he would consider the idea.

Best I can tell from the CNC, we have NOT been offered the SkyW deal. ever.
I am sorry, but you are wrong. He did offer that to us. The question was asked why we couldn't have SKY's contract. He said (not an exact quote) that he had no problem giving us exactly what SKY had. Then someone asked about additions to the contract and he said that we couldn't pick and chose what we wanted.

I am sorry, but you are wrong. He did offer that to us. The question was asked why we couldn't have SKY's contract. He said (not an exact quote) that he had no problem giving us exactly what SKY had. Then someone asked about additions to the contract and he said that we couldn't pick and chose what we wanted.
wrong. Its NEVER been offered. not even in the crew lounge.

It's not my coalition, and I haven't worked anything out with SH. In fact I just met Scott for the first time 2 weeks ago on the crew bus.

In the age of Clinton, we must parse this line. According to B. Wilson, it's Lee's little baby, He usually rides to the airport in the limo with SH. How many times have you had lunch with Drew?????

Fab 4 my ass, Jackson 4(+1 in the closet).

Please come out of the closet.

Dick

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back