Skywest/ExpressJet plan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Herpes gets in your nervous system, not your blood. :-D

As I am not a doctor and don't have any personal experience with herpes, I'll take your word on that one, but my point is there are ways to suppress what ails you. And I would rather work different job and only fly occasionally on my own dime than start over for less pay and crappier working conditions.

Last edited:
If they refuse to go back and renegotiate something that better matches my expectations, then I will refuse to use my personal cellphone for company business. This company runs on Capt's cellphones. The minute we stop using them, this place will grind to a halt. It's their greatest weakness. Nothing illegal, and certainly no job action, but almost as effective as a strike.

Negotiate something better or I'll be walking inside to make every one of the countless calls to maintenance, dispatch and scheduling.

If they refuse to go back and renegotiate something that better matches my expectations, then I will refuse to use my personal cellphone for company business. This company runs on Capt's cellphones. The minute we stop using them, this place will grind to a halt. It's their greatest weakness. Nothing illegal, and certainly no job action, but almost as effective as a strike.

Negotiate something better or I'll be walking inside to make every one of the countless calls to maintenance, dispatch and scheduling.

Best post on this thread. I too will do the same.

refuse to use my personal cellphone for company business. This company runs on Capt's cellphones. The minute we stop using them, this place will grind to a halt.

We should be doing this NOW and stop calling for services (fuel, lav, etc) to drive home to the Co that they'd better get serious about recognizing our needs in a TA.

We should be doing this NOW and stop calling for services (fuel, lav, etc) to drive home to the Co that they'd better get serious about recognizing our needs in a TA.

You are a cancer...

I wouldn't say now is the time to be doing it. We just sent them a pretty clear message. If that isn't heard and acted on, then will be the time.

I wouldn't say now is the time to be doing it. We just sent them a pretty clear message. If that isn't heard and acted on, then will be the time.

Wait till you see the message they send you guys. The last regional that sent such a strong message was Comair struck. Delta heard that message loud and clear, and look how they responded. Now there are many more regionals to whip saw against, and they all fly the same routes. I'm not trying to be a negative nancy, just calling it as I see it. Regionals have zero leverage as compared to 10 years ago. Especially with the reduction in 50 seat lift

Latest resources

Back