Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Employees Now Nonrevving In The Blind!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Then why did you switch? Doesn't sound like you have room to complain if you made the decision. Sounds like you've had it a little too good for too long at the regionals. Lucky....

I switched because the last carrier was pretty much a dead end, no progression. I just get tired of hearing that Skywest is great, when its middle of the road amongst the regionals with regard to employee treatment.

Last edited:
I switched because the last carrier was pretty dead end, no progression. I just get tired of hearing that Skywest is great, when its pretty much middle of the road amongst the regionals.
How many regionals have you worked for? If it was ASA then SkyWest I don't see why you're complaining, go work the "below the middle" of regionals and see you feel about SkyWest after that. Another example of the grass is greener.

How many regionals have you worked for? If it was ASA then SkyWest I don't see why you're complaining, go work the "below the middle" of regionals and see you feel about SkyWest after that. Another example of the grass is greener.

it wasnt ASA

And why the f*** would any pilot at Skywest give a rat's a$$ what you think of them? This isn't high school. Get over yourself.

Dude go back to the Cargo section. If SKW was taking some of UPS's routes your tune would change. The only reason you don't feel the same way as most around here is because you are led around by your Ball$ which your girlfriend has secured in her purse.

You SKW sheeple

Isn't ACV a OO station? When I worked in ROA we had a list of all of the flight crew (for all companies) employees and their numbers and they had the stations #. They would call in we would list them and tell them which flights to get on. Also something about UA boarding of NRSA on express flights, first comes any employee working for the operator of the flight in order of seniority and then all other UA and UAX employees in order of check-in. UA's system allows for 24 hours prior check in. You may not like talking with the staff at the station but it could be your best hope of getting where you need to go.

As for the AA guy he only got a look at what the airline can sell. For instance if you have 9's in all classes then it a pretty good bet. If you see Y7 and then it gets smaller as you go throught the different classes then you may need to worry. He only knew that there were seats to sell and out of SFO i will bet there is a horrible oversell factor. So get to know the agents they will be your best asset!

bmpilot2003,

welcome to SkyWest. sounds like in your short time here you already have it all figured out.

have you volunteered for the ALPA drive yet? you'd fit right in.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back