Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Employees Now Nonrevving In The Blind!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
For instance if you have 9's in all classes then it a pretty good bet. If you see Y7 and then it gets smaller as you go throught the different classes then you may need to worry. He only knew that there were seats to sell and out of SFO i will bet there is a horrible oversell factor. So get to know the agents they will be your best asset!

If you want to attempt to go this route...you can check out SeatCounter.com

have you volunteered for the ALPA drive yet? you'd fit right in.

Why? Because he doesn't believe all the sunshine-and-flowers nonsense that people like you espouse on here? All he's doing is calling a spade a spade based on his experience. He's not bashing Skywest, he's simply saying its not the end-all-be-all some make it out to be.

Speaking of Alpa drive, what's going on with that I haven't heard anything new lately?

If Skywest is the best why are we getting the SHAFT when trying to commute by not being able to check loads. Ill bet you what is happening is that management is just trying to discourage commuting. Wouldnt surprise me if this was the case with all the problems in denver the company had with commuting employees.

Getting the shaft because you can't check loads. My friend, you are a tool. You've been here for a month and you have it all figured out, huh? I've commuted in the past, I was never encouraged or discouraged in reguards to commuting. As far as coming here from another airline, feel free to go back to where you came from. Either you made a stupid decision to come here and now you regret it, or you came here because their were better/more opportunities for you at SkyWest yet your pissy about the little differences between your new company and your old company. Either way, your never going to be happy no matter where you work, so you might as well make another lateral move to improve your situation.

Where did you work before you worked at SkyWest?

Getting the shaft because you can't check loads. My friend, you are a tool. You've been here for a month and you have it all figured out, huh? I've commuted in the past, I was never encouraged or discouraged in reguards to commuting. As far as coming here from another airline, feel free to go back to where you came from. Either you made a stupid decision to come here and now you regret it, or you came here because their were better/more opportunities for you at SkyWest yet your pissy about the little differences between your new company and your old company. Either way, your never going to be happy no matter where you work, so you might as well make another lateral move to improve your situation.

Where did you work before you worked at SkyWest?

Yeah... been here month... actually im coming up on three years. Guess what in those three years NOTHING has gotten better, it hasnt even stayed the same! Its gotten WORSE! I didnt say it was bad here! Its ok here, but it is definitely not GREAT. By the way why are you calling me names? Im glad Skywest hired such a great person like you who skips debate and goes right to name calling. Its people like you that make skywest great HUH?

As for the AA guy he only got a look at what the airline can sell. For instance if you have 9's in all classes then it a pretty good bet. If you see Y7 and then it gets smaller as you go throught the different classes then you may need to worry. He only knew that there were seats to sell and out of SFO i will bet there is a horrible oversell factor. So get to know the agents they will be your best asset!
This guy has it dead on, that AA guy had not much of a better idea than you did if he was looking in sabre. Sabre will only show actual listings for the airline you work for. For OAL or other airlines it shows numbers of tickets available for sale in each fare class. For example there may only be 3 seats actually open but sabre may list 7 under each fare class making it look like there are lots of seats available. The only thing it will tell that AA guy for sure if is every fare class has a 0, this means the flight is already overbooked by the maximum allowable number of over sold tickets that can be sold for that flight.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back