Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Employees Now Nonrevving In The Blind!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Although I am not 100% sure, I think UAX carriers have to pay a fee to UAL to get Skynet. I don't underrstand why. It just seems like UAL doesn't understand that these are their passengers that you are carrying. Why would they charge their own express carriers for something like that?

I worked for Air Wisconsin for seven years, when they were a United Express carrier. It wasn't until the very last year of their relationship with United that we got Skynet. Prior to that point we were still working off of the old 1960's Apollo sets.

Look, conversation over. This has already been resolved. SkyWestOnline has the ability to tell you the full load factors for any flight any day on ANY UAL or DAL flights. Case closed. Thread closed. Have a good night!

Yeah... been here month... actually im coming up on three years. Guess what in those three years NOTHING has gotten better, it hasnt even stayed the same! Its gotten WORSE! I didnt say it was bad here! Its ok here, but it is definitely not GREAT. By the way why are you calling me names? Im glad Skywest hired such a great person like you who skips debate and goes right to name calling. Its people like you that make skywest great HUH?

Where did you work before Skywest?

Look, conversation over. This has already been resolved. SkyWestOnline has the ability to tell you the full load factors for any flight any day on ANY UAL or DAL flights. Case closed. Thread closed. Have a good night!

The only time you can see loads is if you are scheduled to fly the flight. Other than that i know of no other way to see loads, and if you are not working you cannot see the load factors for particular flights.

Please explain how to do this.

thanks

The only time you can see loads is if you are scheduled to fly the flight. Other than that i know of no other way to see loads, and if you are not working you cannot see the load factors for particular flights.

Who did you fly for before?

Please explain how to do this.

thanks

This question was posted AND answered recently (today) in the SkyWestOnline I-Share forum.

-- Travel Center
---- Check Flights

enter travel paramaters and click View.

The first column is a clickable button that pops up the passenger load status.

Maybe I'm retarded, but I don't have a "Check Flights" link under "Travel Center"....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back