Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest Employees Now Nonrevving In The Blind!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I read your post on sapa too, and whats sad is that you just know REALIZE this! Im not trying to kick sand in your face, but after about a month of being employed by Skywest i realized how bad their travel benefits are compared to other companies. Its like most people employed at skywest walk around with a pair of headphones on continually "SKYWEST IS GREAT SKYWEST IS GREAT.

You will when I'm sitting across from you on the captains review board.

What the heck is a sheeple? Its that a new term for SKW FO's?

"Its" that a new way to spell?

Sheeple = sheep people. Used specifically here to refer to fully indoctrinated, thug, union collectivists.

That is not at all a knock on all or even most people in unions. Just you.

I read your post on sapa too, and whats sad is that you just know REALIZE this! Im not trying to kick sand in your face, but after about a month of being employed by Skywest i realized how bad their travel benefits are compared to other companies. Its like most people employed at skywest walk around with a pair of headphones on continually "SKYWEST IS GREAT SKYWEST IS GREAT.

bmpilot, your avatar is KILLING me dude! Too good.

"Its" that a new way to spell?

Sheeple = sheep people. Used specifically here to refer to fully indoctrinated, thug, union collectivists.

That is not at all a knock on all or even most people in unions. Just you.

The only sheeple are those who continue to stink.

Yeah everytime i look at it i bust up laughing too!

its hard to notice but he's got his Ipod too.

Last edited:
Im not trying to kick sand in your face, but after about a month of being employed by Skywest i realized how bad their travel benefits are compared to other companies.

Riiiiiiiiight.

Try traveling for a while as a CommutAir employee, and you'll see how crappy travel benefits can be. They're SA5 -- even on their own airplanes -- while Continental employees board ahead of them as SA3. And they pay per-leg for the privilege.

They've had pilots blow their one-leg commutes on CA because a CoEx employee bumped them off their own plane going to CLE. Nice, eh?

Riiiiiiiiight.

Try traveling for a while as a CommutAir employee, and you'll see how crappy travel benefits can be. They're SA5 -- even on their own airplanes -- while Continental employees board ahead of them as SA3. And they pay per-leg for the privilege.

They've had pilots blow their one-leg commutes on CA because a CoEx employee bumped them off their own plane going to CLE. Nice, eh?

Skywest was a step backwards from what i use to get at another carrier.

Skywest was a step backwards from what i use to get at another carrier.
Then why did you switch? Doesn't sound like you have room to complain if you made the decision. Sounds like you've had it a little too good for too long at the regionals. Lucky....

Oh, I believe ya... I'm just showing you that it could be worse! :mad:

oh i definately don't doubt that is could be worse. I just get tired of all the Skywest is Great rhetoric, not exactly. If Skywest is the best why are we getting the SHAFT when trying to commute by not being able to check loads. Ill bet you what is happening is that management is just trying to discourage commuting. Wouldnt surprise me if this was the case with all the problems in denver the company had with commuting employees.

I AM SO FRUSTRATED, I HAVE GIVEN THIS AIRLINE 7 OF MY BEST YEARS SO WHY IN THE HELL CAN I NOT CHECK THE LOADS ON MY OWN AIRLINE?!?!?!?!​

You've been here for 7 years and you don't know how to check the loads through SkyWestonline.com????

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back