Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Burt Reynolds

El Bandido
Anybody got a copy or have a link to one? PM me if you do, I'm interested in SkyWest and I'd like to get an idea of what the work rules are like...

Thanks!

I think you can find rest and duty time limitations in your copy of the FAR's. Turboprops are grandfathered under Pt 135 - IE: 34/7

I guess I'm really more getting at how much you are paid, i.e. block or better, duty time, etc. as well as reserve rules, time off and such. I'm just trying to make a more informed decision about whether I should jump ship from where I'm at now.

Contracts or CBAs are a pretty boring read, but I don't think that there is anything against/wrong a non-employee or future applicant seeing it, is there?

I suppose I'll just try to extract the information from the search function...

Is the Brazillia really grandfathered under the 135 mins? I thought that you had to be 19 seats or less for that.

Burt Reynolds said:
Anybody got a copy or have a link to one? PM me if you do, I'm interested in SkyWest and I'd like to get an idea of what the work rules are like...

Thanks!

Here's part of it...

Section 1.A All pilots hereto agree to fly 70 seat airplanes for 50 seat wages.

As an ASA guy Id be interested in seeing it also. Yes we know that there is no "real" contract but there is still a contract that they follow with duty hours, pay, etc.

block or better. duty time after 12 hours scheduled duty time but only if it is a trip that is published in the bid package and delays due to anything dont count. 3.75 min per day. they do what ever they want to you on reserve. 20 days on per month is max. what else do you want? the posts here may seem juvenile to you but they speak the truth. there are alot of good things about the company, but there are some areas that need some improvement. the "contract" is one of them, it needs to be a real contract.

Latest resources

Back