Skywest Contact at ASA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SuperKooter

I've heard from more people than I can remember that the Skywest contract at ASA would be perfect and that they gladly vote for it. So why doesn't alpa try and push that on managment? (I already know why, I just want to hear what the ALPAites have to say)

Superopooper
Why doesn't mgmt put the Skywest contract on the table? It is a two way street. ALPA and the company are going to have to work this out. Without both working together no deal will be made.

scarlet said:
I am for Skywest exact contract....

Have you read the SkyWest contract?

If so, you want all of it or you want to cherry pick it?

Are you aware that they have PBS?

Tell us about their reserve system?

Tell us about the effects of PBS on vacation touch trip dropping?

Tell us about the recent changes to compensation for off day trining assignments?

The reality is you probably don't know jack about the SkyWest contract and you are just flapping your gums.

BTW did you want to give up your legally binding CBA status under the RLA in exchange for the wholesale contract purchase. That way it can be changed by a stroke of Jerry or Brad's pen on a whim?

Is that what you wanted?????

Pogue Mahone said:
Have you read the SkyWest contract?

If so, you want all of it or you want to cherry pick it?

Are you aware that they have PBS?

Tell us about their reserve system?

Tell us about the effects of PBS on vacation touch trip dropping?

Tell us about the recent changes to compensation for off day trining assignments?

The reality is you probably don't know jack about the SkyWest contract and you are just flapping your gums.

BTW did you want to give up your legally binding CBA status under the RLA in exchange for the wholesale contract purchase. That way it can be changed by a stroke of Jerry or Brad's pen on a whim?

Is that what you wanted?????

Pay increase on the 50 is all I care about, that and getting growth

SuperKooter said:
I've heard from more people than I can remember that the Skywest contract at ASA would be perfect and that they gladly vote for it.

How many is that??? Two?

Like I said you and your GO pals don't get to vote on the contract so it is rather irrelevant what you think.

Since you are a troll you knew that already.

SuperKooter said:
Pay increase on the 50 is all I care about, that and getting growth

The 50s are going to the desert before too long. Do you dispatchers get paid more if we grow. I was unaware of that.

How's that Tetris tournament in Flight Control today???

Atkin said SkyWest's contract was too high on the 50 seater and other areas of the contract exceeded the market we needed to compete in.

When asked about just giving us the Skywest contract Jerry said it was too much on the 50 seater.

There is absolutely no reason to believe that after he finishes with ASA, his next project with be SkyWest. He is also shopping for another carrier to add to his airline.

Brian Labrecque told me point blank he would sign the Skywest contract today if it were proposed to him. That was about 2.5 months ago. Funny they, company, hasn't proposed it?!?!

Latest resources

Back