Skywest bid for USAirways 900 flying?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
av8tor02 said:
My $6,000 Dollars a year in profit sharing at SKYW makes us the best payed regional out there. What kind of profit sharing do you get? We are in pay talks for the 700/900.

Paid... Not better than Horizon, get the facts!

av8tor02 said:
My $6,000 Dollars a year in profit sharing at SKYW makes us the best payed regional out there. What kind of profit sharing do you get? We are in pay talks for the 700/900.

Thanks for helping us all ! With more in the industry like you who needs alpa.
I sure am glad your kids will be eating this week, Can my kids come over and play with yours o yea and eat at your house.

av8tor02 said:

Profit sharing is not part of the payscale.

av8tor02 said:

Your really a scumbag you know that? Your the exact type of person that causes this industry to be where it is for us. I really really HATE pilots, especially management suck ups like you.

I hope that 6000k a year bonus is going to a good plastic surgeon. You wouldnt want him to botch your penial implant surgery.

mamba20 said:
Your really a scumbag you know that? Your the exact type of person that causes this industry to be where it is for us. I really really HATE pilots, especially management suck ups like you.

I hope that 6000k a year bonus is going to a good plastic surgeon. You wouldnt want him to botch your penial implant surgery.

haha! Best post I've seen in a while and I agree!

Skywest can not bid on the 900's, the Delta contract does not allow them to. Unless Delta removed the scoop clause, skywest is out.

Latest resources

Back