• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SkyWest back to Coex

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well, I thought I was done, but the fun continues.

Hey, flyer811... were you hallucinating when you wrote that last post or what? Your response had absolutely no relevance to the topic you were attempting to respond to. Your use of logic (or lack thereof) in your post simply amazes me... may I suggest that you take that hugely inflated ego of yours back to the sandbox and play nice with the other kids?

Man, I think that was the biggest load of crap I've read on this board all week.

And on a side note, Commutair pilots in CLE are UNAUTHORIZED to access our crew room. DO NOT use the couches, recliners, tv, or sneak in to take crew meals. This is actually against Continental corporate policy so don't be alarmed if you are asked to leave. I believe you have been set up with a nice trailer out back in CLE.

You are a giant idiot who has no clue about the current policies OR what's going on in CLE now.

First of all, genious, the point was made on the first day of our CLE service that we were indeed welcomed into your crew room. However, very few of us actually took them up on this offer. Most of us would probably rather hang out with our own pilots anyway. Yeah, I went in there a few times. Once was to hear Mark L. speak about your current contract negotiations. Yes, this means I'm pro-union. However, some of the looks I received after setting foot in there could melt steel!

As for the trailer, it will be gone in a day or two. We currently have a new crew room (hallway) behind the monitors in the D Concourse. Although the code has been changed and there is a sign on the door with "CommutAir breakroom" written on it, we still get people trying to get in. Unlike you, we allow them through to get to the elevator. We refuse to sink to your level.

As for the rest of your post, it was senseless rambling having nothing to do with furloughees no-showing at SkyWest. Nothing at all.........

If your welcome in the jumpseat I don't see why you shouldn't be welcome in a crew room or where ever. Now I don't wanna hear NEDUDE telling anyone "its not your flying" while he's there. But the CA guys are pilots just like us. Just another group taking it from da man. I still stand by my opinions about our the coex guys who openly berated the union, but the original CA guys make up about 75-85% of the rest. They may not want a union now but all this bickering will not help anyones cause.

flyer811 said:
ALPA, the world's largest airline pilot union, will define this. It will not be defined by you or me. And yes, if you fly something that ALPA defines as struck work you WILL be listed as a scab.

A predictable statement from a non-union pilot.

You want to label my future as "silly" and "personal?" Well, silly NO, personal YES. With the exception of comitting bodily harm to my family or me, taking money from my family and me and harming my career is definitely personal.

Skywest voted against unionism as did Commutair. DO NOT expect to, in anyway, align yourselves with the professional ALPA pilots from other carriers in the world. You think you can make it alone with your management "taking care of you?" Feel free to do so, but we are NOT your brothers.
__
And on a side note, Commutair pilots in CLE are UNAUTHORIZED to access our crew room. DO NOT use the couches, recliners, tv, or sneak in to take crew meals. This is actually against Continental corporate policy so don't be alarmed if you are asked to leave. I believe you have been set up with a nice trailer out back in CLE.

This whole post makes no sense whatsoever. IF our furloughed guys at Skywest are mistripping cause they think they're going back to Xjet soon, it is unprofessionable and they should face discipline. You have sick time for a reason and if you didn't really want the job my Union got you over there, then you shouldn't of taken it.

"If you didn't really want the job my Union got you over there, then you shouldn't [have] taken it."

AMEN!

Torey15 said:
Holy cr@p, people get hot in a hurry under any COEX thread dealing with Commutair/SkyWest! Seriously guys, for those of you who might know, how many furloughees are expected to return to COEX once recalled that are currently flying for one of the two above mentioned companies? Any ballpark estimates or predictions? I believe around 50-60 made it onto the property at SkyWest Any takers???

14 so far.

METARzan said:
For those of you SKW guys who are getting called back to XJT, Congrats!

You now have the choice between two good airlines, and I wish you the best at whatever you choose.

However, there has been a couple of former XJT/SKW pilots who have chosen to go back to XJT by no-showing their SKW flights.

I wish I had some names to post because that kind of unprofessionalism needs to be "rewarded".

They not only screwed SKW, the inocent passengers just waiting to go somewhere, and the rest of the crew. The screwed the chances of a deal like this happening again.

I know the XJT guys reading this will be just as ticked off as the SKW people it effected. Keep an eye out for these jokers.
Well I am one of the SkyWest pilots going back to XJT from the first round of EMB new hires and have not heard of any of the XJT guys mis-tripping. I know most of them. If it is true, that is sad. You never know if you'll need that bridge; why burn it. As for me, I am flying here right up until the end.

Phishhman :)

I also am a furloughed Xjet guy at SkyWest going back to Xjet next month. I have not heard of any XJet guys pulling "no-show" crap, and if some did, thanks for making the rest of us look bad you selfish bastards! There is always a couple a-holes in a bunch. My apologies to those at Skywest for these others lack of respect, if this is true.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back