• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest and ATL Reductions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling the world, that even corn needs to know when to lye the f*ck down!

It's "lie", not "lye". Lye is something you mix in concrete.

Oh and don't forget about SFO, LAX and PHL.

How many daily flights does SKW operate in and out of PHL? I've personally seen your Midwest birds RTG at least three times there since the start of summer. Of course each time was due to a lengthy ground delay as MXE & PTW were stopped, and each time the crew stated they needed to return for more fuel.

Touting on-time performance by using an outstation (regardless of its normal amount of suck) vs. a hub is a flawed argument at best...

Lets be realistic though, how can we ask for more money with only 6 ectra seats. Correct me if I am wrong, but last I heard mainline has a payscale for the 900 as well. Personally, I dont care if I ever touch the thing for anything other than a commute or deadhead. I do not agree with asking for more money though. BUT, money will be re-arranged if for some reason mainline agrees to easing up on the 76 seat limit. But why would they, I know I would not vote for that, at least not right now if I were them.

Latest resources

Back