• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest and ATL Reductions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fact: Skywest has received approval to do Caribbean flying out of ATL. Don't know when this is all going to start but expect announcement before the year is out.

Are you approved to fly over the water? ASA is...sounds like those airplanes are going to come back to where they belong!;)

Fact: Skywest has received approval to do Caribbean flying out of ATL. Don't know when this is all going to start but expect announcement before the year is out.
Fact: See below

excellent post
VVVVVVV

Last edited:
I believe Skywest used the ATL base as another tool to brow beat the ASA guys. Now that contract negotiations are over the base is of little use to them and will probably be closed. The ASA power game is over for now. Is this how the "employer of choice" treats it's pilot groups?

Hmm, aren't we getting ahead of ourselves. I haven't seen the pilot group ratify or even given the chance to vote on a TA. I dont see why ASA is entiltled to fly the 900'smore than all the companies that them to fly for Delta out of ATL: Skywest, Pinnacle, Comair, and Freedom. Why not get through the contract first?

If I remember correctly, I believe Shuttle America has the overwater exemption too and does indeed fly to the Caribbean from ATL

Hmm, aren't we getting ahead of ourselves. I haven't seen the pilot group ratify or even given the chance to vote on a TA. I dont see why ASA is entiltled to fly the 900'smore than all the companies that them to fly for Delta out of ATL: Skywest, Pinnacle, Comair, and Freedom. Why not get through the contract first?

English major? I didn't think so.

I dont see why ASA is entiltled to fly the 900'smore than all the companies that them to fly for Delta out of ATL:
You don't see why it makes sense for ASA to operate the airplanes which came from its' order book out of its only base where it used to perform 100% of the "Connection" flying?

You can't see that - heck - :pimp: Stevie Wonder :pimp: can see more than that.

You don't see why it makes sense for ASA to operate the airplanes which came from its' order book out of its only base where it used to perform 100% of the "Connection" flying?

You can't see that - heck - :pimp: Stevie Wonder :pimp: can see more than that.

Oh, so Skywest is now going to pay millions of dollars to transfer the 900's to ASA?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back