Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest (and ASA) pass benefits to change drastically?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Fins, don't forget that DALPA is influencing this. Remember they filed a grievance when we got DOH pass privledges at DAL. I guess it is time to put more gas on the plane....

You have over 1,000 posts and they all say the same thing. Don't you get bored trying to come up with new verbiage?

You have over 1,000 posts and they all say the same thing. Don't you get bored trying to come up with new verbiage?

I would love to have something new to say, but unfortunately nothing has changed. Do the ALPA supporters get tired of putting lipstick on the pig?????

I would love to have something new to say, but unfortunately nothing has changed. Do the ALPA supporters get tired of putting lipstick on the pig?????

I don't know Joe...do you get tired of WEARING the lipstick?:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fins, don't forget that DALPA is influencing this. Remember they filed a grievance when we got DOH pass privledges at DAL. I guess it is time to put more gas on the plane....

Oh yes. The usual suspect. I guess you got tired of everyone not listening to you over at the ALPA boards.

Where did that grievance, that you so lovingly refer to, end up? That's right, in the trash. It was merely in defense of the contract. The contract stated that there would be no reduction in the travel benefit over the life of the contract. The watering down of the benefit was percieved as a possible "reduction". That simple. No different than any other suspected contract violation. Do you know what end result was being sought? I bet you don't. It's much easier to just throw darts and continue to drive the wedge between the groups.

The Delta MEC has just a couple of higher priority things on their plate right now, don't ya think?

Sorry, I forgot, ya don't think. You never do.

Yeah that's really smart Joey. Maybe those Delta guys will bounce YOU off their flights to MLB on your way to your "condo" too! Tit for tat, right Johnny?

Spoken like a true IDIOT!! Yeah...that's smart joe, start a jumpseat war and see where THAT gets us! What a AZZMUNCH!:rolleyes:

Clearly you don't commute. Good luck in June if you do.

If they screw us, then SCREW THEM!!!

Screw who, exactly? This is something that has been worked out by a handful of managers who probably have First Class, Positive Space, negotiated into their contracts.

Maybe we should do the same. When I came to work at ASA we used to get a few S1R passes. Those were replaced by the Delta passes. If the Delta passes go away, then it is only fair that management give us back at least what we had before.

You are correct that some DAL LEC members (who ironically were former ASA pilots) resolved to whack our passes, but the resolution went no where and did not have an effect that I can see. I hate that our ramppies parents might be able to bump commuting pilots but the proper reaction is to take the problem right back to the same managers who created the mess.

Commuter clause anyone?

Clearly you don't commute. Good luck in June if you do.

If they screw us, then SCREW THEM!!!

I really don't understand the pissing and moaning about this.

Prior to being bought by DAL, ASA employees had ID 95, and at one point a flat srv charge, at S3C. When we were bought, it changed to their current program. Since we are no longer owned by DAL why would you think that it should continue the current way?

I do have a probelm IF DAL employees, family and friends fly at the same or greater priority on our own aircraft than ourselves. Prior to being bought we did have a higher priority than DAL on our aircraft.

Latest resources

Back