• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway..

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We are starting up regional freight ops for Connie;)
the 1900 couldn't carry my johnson, I kid, I kid; it is a great plane....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

Seriously joking, 580 gimmie a shout sitting in a hotel

Are you licking yourself in that hotel room? Where in the world are you? Ill give ya ring... unless yer in Dubai ill get on my satcom phone!

D*mn near broke my neck, I blame genetics. I'm gonna buy myself a yoga book for christmas.

I'm in JFK for about 12 more hrs.

Dumbluck said:
the 1900 couldn't carry my johnson, I kid, I kid; it is a great plane....FOR ME TO POOP ON!!!!!

Seriously joking, 580 gimmie a shout sitting in a hotel
That 328's a speed demon though.

Propsfullfwd said:
Delta deal went thru and they are hiring 300 hour pilots. Loads are good pay is $hitty. Pretty soon SYX will be flying the MD-80's for Midwest...
Wow, another ill-informed douchebag!!!!

Since the 1900s are going away and since this company loves turbo-props so much...I hear that the 328s are getting STC'd to remove the jet engines and props installed. Apparently, this will make the transition to the 328 better for us 1900 drivers? I guess. Hey maybe chicks will dig this too?

Beechman said:
Since the 1900s are going away and since this company loves turbo-props so much...I hear that the 328s are getting STC'd to remove the jet engines and props installed. Apparently, this will make the transition to the 328 better for us 1900 drivers? I guess. Hey maybe chicks will dig this too?
arndnt wee two dumm for jets?

Latest resources

Back