• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am not down in that crew room anymore,, I know how rumors are but this sounds pretty credible, mec chairman there was told to put a positive spin on it but I really dont see how he can do that.

KH....how you doing? Ill see you in the crew room. I think our last lease on the 1900 ends in 08, fiscal year 08 starts in August 07 so I would think we would see them go away around that time unless someone else picked up the lease? You got any irons in the fire?

afpilotselect said:
How credible are these rumors?
Confirmed on Comany Intranet:
"we have also decided to evaluate whether further cost savings could be achieved by using a third-party carrier to operate 50-seat regional jets. "

ya, dont sound to good for us here... i was just thinking a few weeks ago how i didnt hear much of us on this board and i liked it. and how we didnt have all the rumors that everyone else did and at least i have a job.

well a third party vendor, hmmm someone would come in and fly bigger airplanes for less than we get paid now? who woulda thunk this happening in the airline industry?

it happens to all of us they will fly for you,,, sorry folks, but mr tim runs his show and no one else can .. hes the cookieeeeeeeeeeee man ...

Latest resources

Back