• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ya, i would tend to agree with them. we are fully staffed now and unless there is a mass exodus, we only have a few guys going to Midwest pretty soon here... not enough to hire more i would say, but who the heck knows crazier things have happened! Good Luck!!

I think that about 40 FO's will be gone by the end of summer. Mngt did not address negative rumors in a timely manner (no damage control). Low and not so low seniority guys already sent out resumes last week....30 days for interviews...60 days for a class date at another regional with some growth potential....then SYX will be hiring again 250TT/50 multi pilots to keep BE1900's flying til end of 2007.

Thanks for Posting!

Thanks for everyones reply's. Well lets hope for crazier things to happen. Would be nice to stay in the Midwest. I have alot of friends at Skyway lets hope for the best.

not any more..... i think there was a bit of sarcasm to that statement. We did however hire some real low timers.

appendix said:
I think that about 40 FO's will be gone by the end of summer. Mngt did not address negative rumors in a timely manner (no damage control). Low and not so low seniority guys already sent out resumes last week....30 days for interviews...60 days for a class date at another regional with some growth potential....then SYX will be hiring again 250TT/50 multi pilots to keep BE1900's flying til end of 2007.

nice opinion

Scope

Scope is useless. I am pretty sure you didn't mean anything negative to the hard working, dedicated and strikingly handsome negotiating committee from the most recent contract :D. Unfortunately, as we can see throughout the industry, you can't scope the holding company. In my opinion, Section 2 is a waste of paper in every contract currently printed.

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
every time I get in the left seat of 79 I can't help but think about the bowel movement incident that occured in that seat some time ago

79 got two new seats up front a month ago if that makes you feel any better

Latest resources

Back