• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Well im not leaving until they pry my fingers off the yoke of the Beech....or furlough me:) As far as I know, it's all speculation and they are just testing the market. Im not putting the cart before the horse and as long as I am logging time in the left seat of the Beech it would be foolish to. Joey...yer still scum....:p

I know I'm scum unlike others to afraid to admit it :beer:
Whatever shakes out for SYX I hope for nothing but the best for MOST :eek: of the people there.
Me I'm going box hauling, screw SLF.

Jobear

whose boxes?

EX_CV580FR8Dawg said:
Well im not leaving until they pry my fingers off the yoke of the Beech....or furlough me:) As far as I know, it's all speculation and they are just testing the market. Im not putting the cart before the horse and as long as I am logging time in the left seat of the Beech it would be foolish to. Joey...yer still scum....:p
I agree, as long as the light turns green on the ID scanners, I got a job. If rumors pan out, at least one year before anything happens. I just love A/C 79.

pilotmyf said:
I just love A/C 79.

every time I get in the left seat of 79 I can't help but think about the bowel movement incident that occured in that seat some time ago

It must be your upbringing...

Spinn555 said:
Sounds like you bring nothing but good luck to whatever airline hires you.

I think maybe you should go to Mesa, or Pinnacle, or one of the Republics.

Spread your good fortunes with them.

You know...it's so easy for people like you to continue the search to find ways to show your CLASS at each opportunity that is provided to you.

But each time you open your mouth, put a pen down to paper, or start pressing the keys on computer, I bet it's frustrating for you find that you have NONE!

Bunny

FlyBunny said:
You know...it's so easy for people like you to continue the search to find ways to show your CLASS at each opportunity that is provided to you.

But each time you open your mouth, put a pen down to paper, or start pressing the keys on computer, I bet it's frustrating for you find that you have NONE!

Bunny
Well said Bunny!!

Yeah, there isn't going to be one. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. There isn't going to be a new one for a long time. Better start sending your resume's elsewhere.

GOULET!

Ditto on MR. Goulet's advice.

Latest resources

Back