• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I've been updating my app on a regular basis and keeping my ear to the ground, but it seems pretty quiet. Last I heard from a reliable source is what I posted above, so if it holds true, hopefully we'll be getting calls soon...

don't bet on it unless we have anther mass exodous.

Looks like some interesting times coming up.

There is absolutely no way Skyway is going to have a new class anytime soon unless there is a mass exidous....which is quite possible in the near future. We are fully staffed in all area's and actually are over staffed. Every seat has over 50 pilots which is plenty. If all these Beech's go away like they are rumored to be and no jets coming...then anybody with a senority number of 100-110 or higher are going to get the boot. Like a pilotmyf said, looks like interesting times coming up.

Heard a rumor that Midwest is looking for another regional other than Skyway to get 6-8 jets to fly feed.

Anyone else hear this one? Anyone know if there is any truth to it?

Yup, things aren't looking up right now for us Beech drivers. Polishing up my resume as I speek.

yeah i have heard the same thing about midwest looking for another regional to fly some 50 seaters and skyway only flying the 10 jets they have after the 1900s leave. I am sorry to hear that for the guys and gals up there, I enjoyed working with them before heading out. I wish they were just rumors.

Latest resources

Back