• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skyway Hiring?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So I guess the union forgot about the SCOPE clause in the contract? Don't let mesa in, remember your current beech rates are thanks to them.

Jobear
leaving the nightmare

and scum like you joey!

Im all puckered up baby...how are things over at chq?

jobear said:
So I guess the union forgot about the SCOPE clause in the contract? Don't let mesa in, remember your current beech rates are thanks to them.

Jobear
leaving the nightmare

Our Beech rates are higher than just about everyone else out there that flies the 1900. Anybody else have any good ideas for us to get rid of one type so we can get another?

I have an idea on what new equipment we should get. I think that we should get rid of all things that fly, buy busses and boats and sail our customers and drive them to places like GRB, FNT, ESC, and so on. Our costs would go down and so would our labor. Hell why don't we just stop flying airplanes all together, imagine how much money we could save.

hyepilot said:
I have an idea on what new equipment we should get. I think that we should get rid of all things that fly, buy busses and boats and sail our customers and drive them to places like GRB, FNT, ESC, and so on. Our costs would go down and so would our labor. Hell why don't we just stop flying airplanes all together, imagine how much money we could save.
How intelligent!!

Latest resources

Back