• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW CRJ2 in ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PBS is coming, and so is dual qual. Simply put, no dual qual, no new bases or growth for ASA. We're getting closed to being the only regional out there that doesn't do it, and any new bases will be small enough to demand it.

PBS will happen, question is how and when. If we've got the leverage now and the company wants to institute it early enough, I say get what we can for it. I feel the longer we wait, the less control we'll have over it, and the worse it will be. We enjoy line bidding, but since the company builds the lines..............how long do you think they will be decent until the company starts making them worse to make PBS look lucritive?

We enjoy line bidding, but since the company builds the lines..............how long do you think they will be decent until the company starts making them worse to make PBS look lucritive?

What r u smoking? The lines are decent?!? Lines have sucks for the past 8 months and getting worse! I'm sure there's something they can do, but they can't get much worse. Used to be able to hold 3-day trips... Thanks SH.

PBS will happen and it can be decent in a large base like ATL but it has to be done right, and you're right that we have more power now to make sure it gets done right.

ASA pilots are really ignorant if they think that we're going to get any new growth or hold on to what we have with our current work rules. We're not dual qual, we use hard lines, and we're expensive on top of that. So what do ASA pilots do, they accuse other companies of stealing their flying. It's Delta's flying, and they contract us to fly their seats. Pinnacle, or any company really, would be smart to ask for just a little bit less than what ASA has right now, and they'd see more growth. Wake up, ASA, the gravy train is over.

I don't know what is worse, seeing a Flagship 900 or a Skywest 200 in ATL. I guess for their pilot's sake it is almost like looking in a mirror, only the Skywest pilot gets to see the sparkle a quarter an inch from the bottom of their shoe.

A.L.P.A holds their sacred ballots, S. Holocust spreads the news of ASA demise, unless of course of the heraldic angel of PBS shows up, (not to be confused with Macaroni), and Skywest 200's show up to cover our over-stressed routes.....???

I think I will go puke now....

I assure you it's from the booze, and not the Skywest "override". Keep enjoying those perks until we die!!!

Christ I saw a Delta 88 the other day flying some of our routes...it's BS man!

ASA pilots are really ignorant if they think that we're going to get any new growth or hold on to what we have with our current work rules. We're not dual qual, we use hard lines, and we're expensive on top of that. So what do ASA pilots do, they accuse other companies of stealing their flying. It's Delta's flying, and they contract us to fly their seats. Pinnacle, or any company really, would be smart to ask for just a little bit less than what ASA has right now, and they'd see more growth. Wake up, ASA, the gravy train is over.

Exactly. All of you republicans out there love your "market forces" so much, but then complain when they are working against you in your career.

We are a company, and we have to be competitive.

i don't know what is worse, seeing a flagship 900 or a skywest 200 in atl. I guess for their pilot's sake it is almost like looking in a mirror, only the skywest pilot gets to see the sparkle a quarter an inch from the bottom of their shoe.

A.l.p.a holds their sacred ballots, s. Holocust spreads the news of asa demise, unless of course of the heraldic angel of pbs shows up, (not to be confused with macaroni), and skywest 200's show up to cover our over-stressed routes.....???

I think i will go puke now....

I assure you it's from the booze, and not the skywest "override". Keep enjoying those perks until we die!!!
you need a life!

Nothing new here. There's like only 1 or 2 crj9 in ATL now and only 4 or 5 crj2. No growth, just movement of ac type. Carry on.

Latest resources

Back