• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYW CRJ2 in ATL?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
problem is . .those senior guys at top, don't care if we grow or not.... what motivation to they have? talk to any of them. they're not worried. They don't think we could end up like comair...

So you think putting a dent in our cost will win us more flying, or your just hoping so? Going from 10% higher to 9% will not do it. PBS equals more efficient by needing less pilots, are you saying your willing to furlough to do our part?

Last edited:
well, if we cave like this management will always just say how terrible things are going and we have to do this to stay in business...we'll never improve our wages again

problem is . .those senior guys at top, don't care if we grow or not.... what motivation to they have? talk to any of them. they're not worried. They don't think we could end up like comair...

True...I had one senior Capt. on the 700 tell me a few years ago when SKW was transferring our planes.

"As long as we have 10-700's in the fleet, it won't affect me."

Comair Pilots bent over backwards giving into MGMT wishes with the promise of NEW GROWTH! And the return on the Comair Pilot's concessions are what..........chirp, chirp, chirp............! It worked really well there----NOT!

i remember that too... I've been here 8 years.... just pointing out that out senior guys dont care if we furlough another 300 on top of the 150... dont care about reserve, etc.. ask em... they will tell you. " ahh, we could never turn into comair... we are in atlanta, etc, etc"... the more senior we get, the more likely we will eventually become comair..

Last edited:
i remember that too... I've been here 8 years.... just pointing out that out senior guys dont care if we furlough another 300 on top of the 150... dont care about reserve, etc.. ask em... they will tell you. " ahh, we could never turn into comair... we are in atlanta, etc, etc"... the more senior we get, the more likely we will eventually become comair..

Probably something to that....

I'm pretty senior, and I very much want to grow....Not all of us at the top are that short sighted....We very much need to worry about growth.

I'm pretty senior, and I very much want to grow....Not all of us at the top are that short sighted....We very much need to worry about growth.

yes, and you are in the minority... truth is... if we cut capacity by another 10 %, it doesnt effect the top guys..very few, excluding yourself, see it for what it is...

Latest resources

Back