Skyking captain YIKES...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He did not get cut.
How senior can you be at 24 hrs of age? Or is this one of those outfits that just furloughs out of seniority order just because?

In any case, good luck to all affected. Hopefully they can obtain employment somewhere soon.

How senior can you be at 24 hrs of age? Or is this one of those outfits that just furloughs out of seniority order just because?

In any case, good luck to all affected. Hopefully they can obtain employment somewhere soon.

No furloughs. Terminations without regard to seniority. Not sure the rationale, but I can tell you they missed a couple of F/O's who will never touch the controls again while I'm in the left seat. Too scary.

But Mike would not have been cut anyway. Before the cuts, there were 63 pilots and he was about #16 with 2.5 years at the company. Lots of movement in the seniority list at Sky King even in good times - and this ain't good times.

I believe in MYR we all threw in 20 for the "cause". 80 wasted dollars and 1.5 minutes later boy wonder emerged with said rented girlfriend who claimed he pulled a Forest Gump on her as she raked our pile of cash off the beer soaked table. Poor little fella.. Would rather fly a BBJ then get a BJ. In all seriousness, he's a good kid! And for the record I believe he lives in his parents basement. Yes the only one in existence here in sunny S. FL

did skyking go out of business or just pull out of AEX?

Latest resources

Back