• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus wanabee's, think long and hard!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
someone just posted in another Skybus thread an interesting point.. CMH based NetJets pays a 2nd year FO in a small jet (in some cases) as much as a SkyBus Captain... that is really sad.

someone just posted in another Skybus thread an interesting point.. CMH based NetJets pays a 2nd year FO in a small jet (in some cases) as much as a SkyBus Captain... that is really sad.

An a 2nd year widebody FO at Fedex makes more than a 10 yr Gemini CA. You really don't get it, do you!!! Pot meet kettle.

Hmmmm..

Management is winning, pilot groups fighting and putting each other down. Not a poor sole working together (TOGETHER) to make the necessary change......

And what about all the guys who paid for $10,500 for training in order to fly a BE-1900 for a commuter did they get a job? ALPA is more and more becoming a laughing stock. If you are a union carrier making low wages its ok but if you are non-union you are somehow ruining the profession. Save me the diatribe.

What about all the whores that keep buying their 737 types to go to southwest? How does that work? it amazes me that people justify this BS and bit*ch about Skybus. Hypocrits!

Several answers:

first, my company is a small 8 airplane,

This is the WORST excuse I have EVER heard! V70T5, just get your sh*t get out and shut the ***k up. Tool

An a 2nd year widebody FO at Fedex makes more than a 10 yr Gemini CA. You really don't get it, do you!!! Pot meet kettle

Not to mention a couple of years back when you used to see Gemini planes on the FedEx ramp in Memphis. The FedEx pilots were pissed that Gemini was flying some of their freight but I never saw one on here saying that Gemini pilots should be blackballed in the industry. The prevailing wisdom is actually the opposite. If you want to get on with FedEx or UPS go to one of the 36th street freighters and get some international widebody experience. Good thing for all those guys sweating it out at Arrow, Amerijet, and Gemini that FedEx and UPS don't hold the grudge that V70T5 wants to hold against Skybus pilots.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back