• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus update anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Columbus is a nice city. There may not be as much to do in the way of Cincy or Cleveland. Well, if you're not into drinking heavily than there's really not much to do in Cleveland either. But the advantage of Columbus is that it's growing, and it has plenty of room to grow. No city butting up next to it in any direction, unlike Cincy and Cleveland who really can't expand more.
You drive through Cleveland you see run down buildings and you're hitting pot holes the size of Geo Metros. You drive through Columbus and the roads are always in decent condition, all the buildings and shopping areas are brand new and there are construction cranes everywhere.....a good sign.

Unless you go through Brice or Whitehall. Then you'd swear you were in the middle of a bombed-out warzone.

Kinda like Toledo.

I don't know about the main, downtown area of Columbus too much. But show me many cities that ARE perfect in the downtown areas?
Some of the suburbs are very nice....I have a friend who lives in New Albany and it's very nice....everything is new.
Every city has its ghetto side....just a fact of city life. But I will agree, Toledo, what a crap hole.

skybus......

YES Update....They sux AND THEIR PAY SUXS...What else do ya want to know?

Everyone thinks everything sucks on this web site.
I could start with any airline....United, Northwest, US Air, Continental and someone would be quick to come along and say, "they suck because blah blah blah...."

Everyone thinks everything sucks on this web site.
I could start with any airline....United, Northwest, US Air, Continental and someone would be quick to come along and say, "they suck because blah blah blah...."

You're right, I feel like saying something positive. I'm absolutely positive that United, Northwest, US Air, and Continental don't suck as bad as Skybus is going to..... There, feel better?

Its ok, don't try to hide it. We all know you would take a 50% paycut for the chance to fly an airbus.

The first step is admitting you have a problem...

Yep I'd love to fly an Airbus for 30K per year for the 6 months they are in business. I think not. Just got the NetJets app. Pursuing that route.

Don't kid yourself about being in business for six months. JetBlue started with 130 million and everyone considered them a joke when they started. These guys have 160 million and 65 firm orders for A319's.

65k to fly an Airbus is crazy. Having said that the market will determine if it stays that low. JetBlue has had to adjust their rates to keep ALPA off the property. These guys won't be any different.

Latest resources

Back