• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus update anyone?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Because VA has aircraft but isn't allowed to fly, they're leasing their buses out. My understanding is they are taking delivery of them in the colors and configuration of the lessee. With a 3+ year backlog of little buses they're probably making more as a lease company than they could as a low fare carrier operating fro ma high cost airport....

Ahhh.................

Oh you know they won't have any problem whatsoever filling the seats. Kind of like the guys that continue to accept jobs at Mesa. This is the Mesa of the LCC market. All they are doing is allowing the cancer to spread.

I saw the tail of one of their planes sticking out of a hangar at CMH yesterday. I'm really curious to know when they are at least going to update their web site. I'm concerned that they plan operations soon, yet they haven't changed anything on their site since November it seems.

Within 2007, once revenue service has begun, the pay may convert to a trip pay structure. Depending on hours flown the ability to earn over 30k/yr will be available. Pay will be based on trips/hours flown.

Hmmmm, no mention of minimum guarantee.

Pictures of the new Nationwide Insurance themed airplane are being shown on wikipedia.org
Just do a search for Skybus Airlines.

Dear LORD that thing is ugly! But one thing's for sure, there's no way you can miss that thing when scanning for traffic. I sure hope the uniforms don't match that paintjob.

"Depending on hours flown the ability to earn over 30k/yr will be available"

Holy Shi'ite Batman, where do we sign up???

Dear LORD that thing is ugly! But one thing's for sure, there's no way you can miss that thing when scanning for traffic. I sure hope the uniforms don't match that paintjob.

Flew into CMH yesterday and the Skybus plane was sitting on the ramp. Spotted it among the ground clutter from about 20 miles out!!! Dang, that thing is ugly!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back