• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus Loads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
JB did nothing to bring down the industry. The legacy carriers did that all by themselves. The pathetic way they treat there passengers lies solely at their feet. Jetblue, AirTran, SWA and a handful of the other LLC'c offer the customer a better product. It really is that simple.
Then why did they have to pay sub-industry standard pay rates? They may not have brought the industry down but they sure helped in bringing the industry compensation down.

now he has unlimited days off....wonder if the promise of stock options will end pilots from whoring themselves out for walmart wages. My guess is not.

let me guess.. the rj in your call sign is a reference to the direct entry contract captain job you held at Royal Jordanian then?

or was that Regional Jet.. the ultimate and 1st among equals for whoring. Just curious.. maybe you got your start in flying as a F18 pilot and then direct into a Legacy? At least there was stock options to make sense of the wages we accepted.. a risk made worthwhile, even if we were wrong, it made some sense.. what's the excuse for the $19/hr and $50/hr ca pay with NO chance of more at the "Regionals"???

and don't get me started on age 65.. Glad my last union card said APA on it!

I can tell you this much, the IBT that we were going to bring onto the property at SX wouldn't have voted for that crap!

let me guess.. the rj in your call sign is a reference to the direct entry contract captain job you held at Royal Jordanian then?

or was that Regional Jet.. the ultimate and 1st among equals for whoring. Just curious.. maybe you got your start in flying as a F18 pilot and then direct into a Legacy? At least there was stock options to make sense of the wages we accepted.. a risk made worthwhile, even if we were wrong, it made some sense.. what's the excuse for the $19/hr and $50/hr ca pay with NO chance of more at the "Regionals"???

I can tell you this much, the IBT that we were going to bring onto the property at SX wouldn't have voted for that crap!
Wow, it is funny trying to watch a whore justify his position. At least there were stock options? How did that go for you?

Wow, it is funny trying to watch a whore justify his position. At least there were stock options? How did that go for you?

even funnier is the whore calling me a whore..

I wouldn't have been furloughed and forced into looking for other opportunities were it not for you and your RJ ilk shrinking the mainline.

Go sit on a dildo and spin pal..

I wouldn't have been furloughed and forced into looking for other opportunities were it not for you and your RJ ilk shrinking the mainline.

The "RJ ilk" didn't shrink the mainline, the mainline shrunk themselves with their own votes to cave on scope.

The "RJ ilk" didn't shrink the mainline, the mainline shrunk themselves with their own votes to cave on scope.

Here we can agree a bit.. but nevetheless, the trap was set by management and pilots jumped right into it.. now we're flooded with RJ's clogging up airspace, and the fact that they can't make money in a $100/oil world is the only reason they're slowing down... but no fear, they'll just buy 90 and 100 seat "RJ's" next...

Your scope which you voted on allowed me to have the job that I have. As a second year Eagle FO I am making more then you were making flying an airbus. Pathetic. Did you cash in your stock options?

Wonder how many of your APA brothers are glad you have that card as well. Your integrity left the building when you accepted that SkyBust job offer.

Latest resources

Back