• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skybus Loads

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Saw this article today and was surprised by their 80% load factor this summer.

http://online.wsj.com/public/article/SB119492449507790985.html

Seemed like he tried to portray them in an overall positive light. I hope people would hate being nickle and dimed for everything and constantly being hustled like being in el barrio viejo mercado.

It's the WSJ. Of course they like them. The WSJ probably thinks their employees are overpaid too.

Would it be wrong for a JetBluer to refuse a jumpseat to a Skyhounder? Just a random thought. Some folks believe we brought down the industry but jeez, the Skyhound project is just ridiculous.

Would it be wrong for a JetBluer to refuse a jumpseat to a Skyhounder? Just a random thought. Some folks believe we brought down the industry but jeez, the Skyhound project is just ridiculous.

It would be wrong to deny (or grant) the jumpseat to anyone based soley upon what airline they work for.

Let me confirm it for you....you did help bring down the industry....now refusing a jumpseat to another startup carrier's pilot is just hypocritical....

Did they cross struck work?? Then you have your answer.....

Let me confirm it for you....you did help bring down the industry....now refusing a jumpseat to another startup carrier's pilot is just hypocritical....

Did they cross struck work?? Then you have your answer.....
Dude,
No matter where you are at you helped bring down the industry.

captains often ask customers to raise their hands if they got the $10 seats to show other customers the promotion is real. The carrier's average one-way ticket is less than $100.
...don't think I could bring myself to do that.... and Captain should be capitalized, even at SkyBus.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back