• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SKYBUS Countdown to Cha.11

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I would guess they would try and make it through the summer.

If you look at airline history, they tend to file at the end of the third quarter. Summer is a the peak season, so they can bank some cash to make BK cheaper.

I'd guess they'll file in April or October of any particular year, maybe not next year.

They 'bus qualified 'flight managers' will go straight to VA. My guess CH 11. is after summer, more time for the boys up top to stash cash, then run.

Nickel and Dime Operation...wont last..

They are ALREADY stopping some of their flight into destination cities....wait until Winter Ops start...they dont have a clue whats coming...Management sucks, location CMH sucks, cant find enough pilots for that cheap a$$ pay and benefits...O yes..you get stocks...Whats the barrel of oil now..over $90...you will never see a IPO...its all lies. They will always be a nickel and dime operation..nothing more.

March 2009. They have enough cash reserves to last a little while. I doubt they have trouble finding people to fill their classes....there are always people whoreing themselves out for low wages.

oh the naysayers... i don't work there, but the company is being run a former southwest guy, 25 years. they have a 160 mil in wall street cash, firm orders for 65 planes and full airplanes.

fly I failed because kerry skeen was a dumbhead who made his business plan based on 30/barrel oil.

they can make money at 110.00 / barrel.

they're here to stay, and pilots that don't understand simple economics can talk smack all they want.

they can make money at 110.00 / barrel.
quote]

How exactly is this happening? I haven't seen any numbers so I'm just asking. Are they really suckering that many pax who think they'll get a $10 ticket to "Boston"?

Latest resources

Back