• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

SJS is Rampant!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
No way, they're awesome. I've spent many-a $20 on them in the tip jar!

i think that was the alcohol talking. that place made a mean montecristo sammich though, but more of my dollars went to the south turn. great wings and jello shots by the pitcher.

Very true. When I got hired at Mesaba I was VERY happy that I got the Saab over the Avro. I got based back home in a few months. If I went to the Avro I NEVER would have made it back home. It would have been 2 years of commuting, then a furlough. Sounds like fun

*ding* folks, this man right here understands what it's all about. Flying an airplane is MERELY a job. So get a job that makes your LIFE happy, and you'll be all set. Get a job that lets you fly a shiny plane with glass, and lead a crappy life commuting? You'll be miserable.

Do the majors care if you have jet PIC or turboprop PIC?

i think that was the alcohol talking. that place made a mean montecristo sammich though, but more of my dollars went to the south turn. great wings and jello shots by the pitcher.

I used to live right by the south turn. I've yet to find better wings anywhere and believe me, I eat some damn wings!! I used to get them grilled, hot, then re-dipped in hot.

The only good thing that came outta Texas is my Scott Leather bag. Nice work. Of course I had to cover up the "branded" outline of Texas with a sticker. Still looking for a W.TF one.

Sorry about your friends luck. DFW sucks. So do the Yankees.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back