Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Simple guide to Flight Attendant satisfaction!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if there is a thread in the FA forums, or mangaments for that matter that reads:

Simple Guide To Pilot Satisfaction!!!

When you guys go to restraunts do you bring things so your waitress is happy? I think not. So whats the difference, a FA is nothing more, as a matter of fact they are overpaid waitress, that get flight benefits, medical, leave, etc. I wish for the day the faa says you don't need Fa's, and allows a machine to up and down the aisle.

See I'm a little different. First I walk on the aircraft and ignore the FA's completely while I stow my stuff.

Then in an after thought just as the passengers are coming down I give them a quick briefing... I make sure to screw up there names and on occasion just use the classic "where did what's her tits go?"

Then just before I retreat to the front for the rest of the flight I go to the most forward lav. and take a massive growler. I don't flush and just leave it there to marinade during boarding.

Stay thirsty my friends.
That is awsome. You have honored me with your humor.

At Northwest all you had to do was throw a couple of twinkies up on the glareshield, then stand back, keep your hands close to your side, and open the cockpit door.

Don't forget to grease the door jams, or you could be talking structural failure.

Last edited:
After 15 years of watching a few hundred different Captains handle FA's at my airline, (stAAgnation Airlines), the most important thing I've learned is to keep it simple, don't use too many words, and most importantly, give them the only clearcut acceptable answer to your request. Do not give them a multiple choice to a problem when there is only 1 correct answer.

Most problems I witnessed started when a request (command) was given, and certain Captains added "if you get a chance of course, if you not too busy, if it's not a bother, if you don't mind, etc" Trust me, at my airline when it comes to the pilots , 75% of them think they don't "have a chance", are too busy, are really bothered, and do mind if you ask something.

Chocolates don't work either. They get pissed that they have to put their false teeth back in to eat them. I usually just shrink those "I Love Cats" bumper stickers down to business card size so they can stick them on their walkers. :pimp:

Latest resources

Back