Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Simple guide to Flight Attendant satisfaction!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I wonder if there is a thread in the FA forums, or mangaments for that matter that reads:

Simple Guide To Pilot Satisfaction!!!

Sure there is. It is simple... Bend them over, shove it in hard from behind (preferably without any "help"), and watch them take it. They may gripe and complain about it, but they must like it since they never stand up for themselves. Then, if they begin to get a little loud, throw them a bone to fight amongst themselves over. They'll never see the next one coming...

Again, they (pilots) must be satisfied with this technique since they never seem to do anything about the constant shaftings....

See I'm a little different. First I walk on the aircraft and ignore the FA's completely while I stow my stuff.

Then in an after thought just as the passengers are coming down I give them a quick briefing... I make sure to screw up there names and on occasion just use the classic "where did what's her tits go?"

Then just before I retreat to the front for the rest of the flight I go to the most forward lav. and take a massive growler. I don't flush and just leave it there to marinade during boarding.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Funny.

Sure there is. It is simple... Bend them over, shove it in hard from behind (preferably without any "help"), and watch them take it. They may gripe and complain about it, but they must like it since they never stand up for themselves. Then, if they begin to get a little loud, throw them a bone to fight amongst themselves over. They'll never see the next one coming...

Again, they (pilots) must be satisfied with this technique since they never seem to do anything about the constant shaftings....

There's chucks of truth in humor. Well said!

Why would I care if the flight attendants are satisfied or not? I dont care about them at all. We both work for the same ********************tty company. It is up to the company to take care of all of us. The company doesnt. But it up to the company, not me to satisfy the flight attandants.

Make sure to rub the klit from the reverse end

Latest resources

Back