• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IT'S ON!

Oh, Sorry but the bottom line has always been more important than people at
Southwest Airlines.

Ask the employees of ATA, Muse Air or TranStar or Morris.
Airlines that were purchased by Southwest, expecting to be treated fairly, and then
screwed totally by a bunch of self-serving hypocrites.

This gross mistreatment of this particular passenger is just one more nail in their coffin.

Hope you're as spunky on the way down as you were on the way up.

Whatever happened to "The Golden Rule?"
If Southwest was bought by another airline, how would you want to be
treated?

Unfortunately, in Texas, it's more like those "With the Gold make the Rules."

And that is why , in time, they will fail.

Last edited:
IT'S ON!

Southwest Airlines.

Airlines that were purchased by Southwest, expecting to be treated fairly, and then

This gross mistreatment of this particular passenger is just one more nail in their coffin.

treated?

So, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you didn't get an interview at Southwest. Don't feel bad...I didn't get an interview either.

IT'S ON!

Southwest Airlines.

treated?

Let it go...

:eek:

So, I'm gonna go ahead and assume you didn't get an interview at Southwest. Don't feel bad...I didn't get an interview either.

Oh yeah, that's right. Talk bad about southwest and you, "didn't get the interview."
Hey, good thing for you it's "pay for training," or you might not have gotten the job either.

Oh yeah, that's right. Talk bad about southwest and you, "didn't get the interview."
Hey, good thing for you it's "pay for training," or you might not have gotten the job either.

Lighten up, Scope! I was just kidding. Besides, if you read my entire post, you would have seen I DON'T work for SW. Geez.

Scope out RJs...... Proof that Idiocracy was more than just a movie. Unfortunately.
Wake up smart/rational people and start humping without condoms! We're in a breeding war here!
(but get tested- smart people dying of aids won't help the cause...)(Maybe we can even get polygamy approved for smart people only...)

Last edited:
Who gives a rats a$$! seriously, rich Hollywood guy flying on SWA? How many jets could this guy have? Get over yourself Bob. You were fat when you made Clerks and your even fatter now.

Is silent bob that rich? I don't think so. Private jet? no.. maybe 1st class, although he fits right in with the SWA crowd. I didn't know this guy was such a celebrity. He's not.

Scope out RJs...... Proof that Idiocracy was more than just a movie. Unfortunately.
Wake up smart/rational people and start humping without condoms! We're in a breeding war here!
(but get tested- smart people dying of aids won't help the cause...)(Maybe we can even get polygamy approved for smart people only...)

Waveflyer.................Proof that pay for training can get even the most incompetent people hired into the cockpit of a jetliner, even if it is only southwest.
Too bad the hair club for men isn't a real club, then you could add that to the list of things to do besides humping your man's leg!

Latest resources

Back