• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Silent Bob is to fat for Southwest

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
the thingis though........(if i read his ranting correctly) he BOUGHT two seats on his original flight............ it is when he caught an earlier flight that he had the problem as it was a full flight. i think swa should take the blame they should not have allowed him to switch to the earlier seat where he could not be accomidated in two seats......speaking of which i wonder if he was charged for two seats onthe earlier flight?????/

but now that I know the policy I will be the "a-hole" that delays a flight by demanding compliance before I'll ever be the middle of a Southwest sandwich again.

You shouldn't HAVE to do our job for us but I can promise you that the other people affected by that situation would thank you.

Gup

Whoa... back the truck up. What's the bigger story here- the fact that he needed two seats or the fact that he is traveling via SWA.

This is not a jab at SWA. Love flying with them, but Mr. Hollywood bigshot doesn't have enough scratch to charter a private jet? I knew "Jersey Girl" sucked, but I didn't realize it hurt him this bad financially.

Whoa... back the truck up. What's the bigger story here- the fact that he needed two seats or the fact that he is traveling via SWA.

This is not a jab at SWA. Love flying with them, but Mr. Hollywood bigshot doesn't have enough scratch to charter a private jet? I knew "Jersey Girl" sucked, but I didn't realize it hurt him this bad financially.

Maybe he thought he could bring his OWN EXTRA BAGGAGE onboard for FREE? Regardless, SWA really messed up screwing with the wrong guy, with 500,000 followers on Twitter. Let me guess? An old SWA stew based in DAL, not knowing who this guy was? Probably. OOOOPS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I thought this quote was pretty funny...

"I'm flying on the welfare airline, food-stamp airline," he said. "So I think I can indulge myself with two seats, and I can afford to do it."

Just curious... I've seen airline pilots that are considerably fatter then silent Bob. Would Southwest bump a paying passenger for a "deadhead of size"?

Latest resources

Back