• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Should This Pilot Be Fired?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First of off, that FO should not be telling him what to do, nor should anyone else. Secondly, it probably was a spur of the moment decision and we all know it is best to fly by your gut. He was probably manly enough to pull it off and the FO was likely a homosexual. If this guy could get this far as an aviator its unlikely anything could ever happen to him anyway. I guess there is no use in trying to explain this to you morons so I'll just give up.

Does anyone know if he said 'any traffic in the area please advise?' I usually do that before I do stalls because its the right thing to do.
:laugh:We have a winner!!!!

I'd heard that the canard supposed to make it impossible to stall the wing.
I could have heard wrong.

Hey, why not practice engine failures since we're training on repo legs? Maybe do the Evac checklist? Blow some fire bottles? Join the 410 Club?

Last edited:
First of off, that FO should not be telling him what to do, nor should anyone else. Secondly, it probably was a spur of the moment decision and we all know it is best to fly by your gut. He was probably manly enough to pull it off and the FO was likely a homosexual. If this guy could get this far as an aviator its unlikely anything could ever happen to him anyway. I guess there is no use in trying to explain this to you morons so I'll just give up.

Does anyone know if he said 'any traffic in the area please advise?' I usually do that before I do stalls because its the right thing to do.

Nuff Said......next

Yes

I think everyone should be fired so I can get off furlough!!! :) Cause it is all about ME!!!!

SARCASM INTENDED for those that may not know........

Latest resources

Back