• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shoes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wal-Mart's George brand has a really nice looking slip-on black show. Very professional looking, warm, thick-sole and very very affordable. Fiberglass shank so easy to get through security without taking them off, but if security still wants them off, they slip on and off easily. $24.64

And if you don't like polishing shoes, they're inexpensive enough to just go buy another pair instead of polishing! (just kidding!)

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/prod...7&type=46&dept=5438&path=0:5438:426265:426207

For what its worth I agree with the individual who said that Doc Martins, Ipod, and backpack are unprofessional. I'll add tie untied, and carrying the hat to the list of things that make you look sloppy and unprofessional.

Sorry guys, we all have our opinions.

Last edited:
Try the Ariat cowboy boot from www.Sheplers.com. They are pricey, at $158.00 a pair. But nice and warm in the winter, comfortable in the summer, and they stand up great in the glycol and jet-a. I've had mine for almost 2 years, and they look practically brand new.

The added plus is that they are metal-detector friendly. And the look on the TSA screeners face, as they stare and drool at them(hoping/expecting them to set the infernal thing off) while you walk through, is absolutely priceless!

Rekks

Dangerkitty said:
Yeah, since Eagle is the pinnacle of pay and work rules. :rolleyes: I am hearing horror stories from the flowbacks.

LOL, well said Dangerkitty.

How do you like them apples, Pacopollo... cabroncito?

aa73 said:
LOL, well said Dangerkitty.

How do you like them apples, Pacopollo... cabroncito?

Guess lil worry about getting the boot huh? Dont worry if youre flushing back to AE those guys will recieve you with open arms...Heard that AE is expanding thanks to AA mainline.:D

PacoPollo said:
Heard that AE is expanding thanks to AA mainline.:D

If flying a WSCoD for less than $40k a year gets you all excited then go right ahead. Enjoy that 12 year contract!

Waders

When I decided to become a pilot I invested in a pair of waders for the times I have to walk anywhere near the corporate office. I recommend red ball waders, they are made of neoprene and only have to be replaced after every use. It helps me smell better when I go home at the end of the day. I highly recommend that any new pilot do the same.
:beer: "Back in the high life again" -MGD

Latest resources

Back