• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shiny-Jet-Syndrome: The Career Killer

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was wrong Viper. Thats why I deleted it. He didn't have SJS. He was just a dork for creating a website about himself.

Being a dork ain't a crime. :)

BenderGonzales said:
I was wrong Viper. Thats why I deleted it. He didn't have SJS. He was just a dork for creating a website about himself.

I see you deleted the link.

BenderGonzales said:

Exactly. Nobody cares. I give the guy kudos for using his spare time creatively. At least he didn't go rob a drug store or something.

If the CFI's don't take the low paying jobs....who will?

Scope. Managment was/is going to hire vendors to operate RJ's. Let's use DAL. Could DAL ALPA negotiate that management use Comair to do everything.......except pilots.

Picture ASA and Comair as is, but with Delta pilots. From managements view, DAL pilots in ASA/CMR jets defeats, in part, the low cost use of a vendor.

It is a very complex mutli faceted issue. There are no easy solutions. Trying to black and white the issue and blame a certian type of pilot is ignorant. It is the easy way out for the "I just fly my trip and go home" pilot.

Latest resources

Back