• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shares to furlough more

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The Bravo was planned to be phased out in the next few years anyway and most new shares on the "entry level" side were sold in the CJ3. So parking the Bravo fleet would be logical considering the demand.

Im sorry to hear about any furloughs or layoffs in the office. Good bunch of guys and gals there!

You can agrue about global warming all day long, but the fact is you don't see the Chinese goverment putting their hands around the throats of industy like Obama and his genius have. I'm beginning to think they are way more dangerous then I ever thought possible.

Best you find a better example than China. Iv been going there for years and that Hummer deal is more typical than you would think..Plus they put their hands around business with corruption ..

Best you find a better example than China. Iv been going there for years and that Hummer deal is more typical than you would think..Plus they put their hands around business with corruption ..

Don't care if you have been going to the moon for years. The point I was trying to make is that China is out to own everything and they don't care how they do it. Do you think they would put into place something as stupid as the Cap and Trade BS that is on capital hill right now. No, because they realize it would kill their manufacturing. However the USA is out to FIX everything and everyone and doensn't care what it will do to this country.

We need to be careful. China was a dominant world power for thousands or years and has just had a misstep for a few hundred. A few hundred years in Chinese history is like half a decade in US history. However, in economic terms, moving production to the low cost producer benefits all in the long run (20+ years) but is very, very painful for those who loose production in the short run. But is probably good for all the pilots who fly to the far east during transition.

Fly safe.

If we forget about this cap and trade tax which seems to be nothing more than the BTU tax the Clintons tried to foist on us in the 90's ...

We eliminate the CORPORATE TAX will make us a lower cost producer

Tax is a major cost of production ....

Replace it and all taxes with the Fair Tax ... Then the tax cost of products made in the US will be put on a more fair playing field against imports from China.

those who loose production
Fly safe.

I would love it if we could loose production. It would mean manufacturers are going hog wild because we cut corporate income taxes and people could afford American products again.:rolleyes: On the other hand, if we keep heading down the "tax everything and tax it more " road that our esteemed President and his hand-maiden Congress seem bent on, I'm certain we will lose more production in this country.

C'mon NJA Owner. I know you can do better than that.....;)

If we forget about this cap and trade tax which seems to be nothing more than the BTU tax the Clintons tried to foist on us in the 90's ...

We eliminate the CORPORATE TAX will make us a lower cost producer

Tax is a major cost of production ....

Replace it and all taxes with the Fair Tax ... Then the tax cost of products made in the US will be put on a more fair playing field against imports from China.
I am a Fair Tax fan. The Cap and Trade bill has a lot of little nuggets in there that will wreak havoc on us personally. One item has to do with bringing a house or building up to a standard determined by staffers before it can be sold. At closing, the seller will have to provide certification, from an approved and licensed inspector, that the house or building is compliant. So you just replaced your roof last year. Now you are going to sell. Did that roof matierial you used have solar reflecting film in it. Oops, another roof is in store.

We need to be careful. China was a dominant world power for thousands or years and has just had a misstep for a few hundred. A few hundred years in Chinese history is like half a decade in US history. However, in economic terms, moving production to the low cost producer benefits all in the long run (20+ years) but is very, very painful for those who loose production in the short run. But is probably good for all the pilots who fly to the far east during transition.

Fly safe.

This brings up a good discusion. So we are now a service economy which is consumer driven. Is that model sustainable? Meaning we don't build or manufacture a lot anymore. I'm ok with that because we export a lot of technology, education, etc. I'm just curious where you see this economy going after the "Great Recession?"

Latest resources

Back