• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Shamoo Harpoon

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey, lowecur. I luv ya man, but methinks you should just stick to promoting your brazilian baby. You can do that without also picking a fight with the most well managed airline of our time. No, that's not Jetblue, sorry.

Are you sure your name's not Neeleman?

Enigma

T-Gates said:
Caddyshack....

Carl Spacker (Bill Murray) is putting the pitchfork to the kids throat telling him about when he caddied for the Dali Lama.

Big hitter that Lama....

Yes I've seen it too many times

Yo Lama. How 'bout, you know, a little something for the effort?"

Lowecur,

You are pointing at the wrong target. Delta and NWA will be your first big competitors with 100 seat jets. DCI will even have up to 200 79 seaters.

SWA will be just one of JetBlue's competitors. It's not too late to sell your JetBlue stock, it will sink further. As for ERJ, they may soon get more orders. Just not from SWA.

FlyBoeingJets said:
Lowecur,

You are pointing at the wrong target. Delta and NWA will be your first big competitors with 100 seat jets. DCI will even have up to 200 79 seaters.

SWA will be just one of JetBlue's competitors. It's not too late to sell your JetBlue stock, it will sink further. As for ERJ, they may soon get more orders. Just not from SWA.
I'm work'n the room. No point in sell'n what's already sold. You just got to keep hammer'n till they get it, get it?

I don't own any Jetblue stock. I'd buy it if it got down to $14. or so, and it just may do that with earnings the next 2 or 3 Quarters. Incidently, I hope Neeleman grows a pair and starts ISP soon.:)

I have a pool and a pond. The pond would be good for you.

Before we all start stroking Embraer, let's see how long their product lasts. I'd rather pay a little more for a plane that will stick around as long as a Boeing.

Latest resources

Back