Shamoo Harpoon

lowecur

Total Time
na
Last edited:

SWAdude

Total Time
Nice looking airplane.

I wonder how much freight they can carry?

FlyinHigh737

Total Time
The EMB-190, according to Lowecur:

See and be amazed by the EMB-190 flying on one engine.
Be shocked to witness the EMB-190 antiskid braking system.
EMB-190 will be equiped with the latest radar, it will even pick up the
stealth fighter.
But, be ready to stand in a amazement, when you see it does not need PILOTS, yes I said does not need pilots!!!!!!

Get a life McFly

amfteamster

silent majority
Total Time
What are the time requirements to fly the new RJ at JetBlue. Will they use the same pilots? Will having EMB120 time help out.

Thanks

8vATE

Cruel, Nice, Whatever
Total Time
11000+
Don't get cocky when talking about going head to head with SWA...

However...

I believe the customer will like this product immensely.

The 190s have the enhanced TV screens and XM Radio out of the box.

Now we just have to see if they will be reliable....

I don't believe cargo room will be an issue.
But we will see.

lowecur

Total Time
na
8vATE said:
Don't get cocky when talking about going head to head with SWA...

Why not, it's true. The plane by itself is an ergonomic wonder for passengers. Throw in the IFE, and it's a no brainer.

Herb, keep telling yourself it's just a dream.............and then call that number I gave you for ERJ. Incidently, the 175 is the perfect a/c with 84 seats for WN. You'd better hurry and get your order in before all the legacy's get their exit finance money.:) The first one you get, I want you to paint a big "twit" on the side in my honor.

SWA GUY

BMF
Total Time
: emiT
Lowecur,

We don't need an E-jet. Boeing is going to redesign the 787 to suit our needs.

grog_sit_reserv

Crashcave Lounger
Total Time
Uknown
Lowcur, dude, I've been trying to figure out that Avatar for at least two years. What movie is it from?

enigma

good ol boy
Total Time
>1500
Hey, lowecur. I luv ya man, but methinks you should just stick to promoting your brazilian baby. You can do that without also picking a fight with the most well managed airline of our time. No, that's not Jetblue, sorry.

Are you sure your name's not Neeleman?

Enigma

Superunknown

Total Time
Lots
T-Gates said:
Caddyshack....

Carl Spacker (Bill Murray) is putting the pitchfork to the kids throat telling him about when he caddied for the Dali Lama.

Big hitter that Lama....

Yes I've seen it too many times
Yo Lama. How 'bout, you know, a little something for the effort?"

FlyBoeingJets

YES, that's NICE
Total Time
>5000
Lowecur,

You are pointing at the wrong target. Delta and NWA will be your first big competitors with 100 seat jets. DCI will even have up to 200 79 seaters.

SWA will be just one of JetBlue's competitors. It's not too late to sell your JetBlue stock, it will sink further. As for ERJ, they may soon get more orders. Just not from SWA.

lowecur

Total Time
na
FlyBoeingJets said:
Lowecur,

You are pointing at the wrong target. Delta and NWA will be your first big competitors with 100 seat jets. DCI will even have up to 200 79 seaters.

SWA will be just one of JetBlue's competitors. It's not too late to sell your JetBlue stock, it will sink further. As for ERJ, they may soon get more orders. Just not from SWA.
I'm work'n the room. No point in sell'n what's already sold. You just got to keep hammer'n till they get it, get it?

I don't own any Jetblue stock. I'd buy it if it got down to $14. or so, and it just may do that with earnings the next 2 or 3 Quarters. Incidently, I hope Neeleman grows a pair and starts ISP soon.:)

labbats

Zulu who?
Total Time
I have a pool and a pond. The pond would be good for you.

Before we all start stroking Embraer, let's see how long their product lasts. I'd rather pay a little more for a plane that will stick around as long as a Boeing.