Sexual Harassment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
414Flyer said:
I had now ex-gf that was involved in a sexual harrassment lawsuit. Actually she was not the one doing the suing, she reported what he did (pretty much just typical male joke which she did not like), the guy got fired, and then he sued her and the company. He didnt win of course....

However we were talking about it and I told her it sounded more like a one time incident of inappropriate sexual behavior, not harassment. Boy that was the wrong thing to say, because emotionally to her, it was harassment, because what the guy said made her uncomfortable, regardless whether it was ongoing, which it was not. But that is turning into the modern definition.
You got it buddy...the only problem is, they keep redefining what makes them upset.

Did your girlfriend ever consider the "x" factor? I notice people seem to have lost that "fear" of "consequences".

In otherwords, you go into a biker bar and while some biker dude is shooting pool, you see his basket of fries and a hamburger have been placed on the bar, quietly waiting for the biker to return from making the pool shot.

You, decide to lift the lid to his burger and hawk an oyster on it, right before he walks up to his meal.

Cause and effect? What comes next? I don't care how many times you push the improbability button, you're getting a pool cue cracked on your ass helmet.

Take the correlation over to your old girlfriend...she and this guy had an issue at work and it got him fired. Back in the old days, men settled things off the company property with a little knuckle duster and after it was over with, they went and got a beer together. Probably better friends than before.

Your friend got upset and that guy got fired...she could probably pull that same thing a couple of dozen times and never get murdered in a dark parking lot somewhere.

Last edited:
Way outta line

I once asked a F/A if she wanted to go back to my place for a pizza and a screw, and she slapped me! Then she even filed a Sexual Harrasment Suite against me. Is that not rediculous or what??!!!

Lucky You!

El Guapo said:
I once asked a F/A if she wanted to go back to my place for a pizza and a screw, and she slapped me! Then she even filed a Sexual Harrasment Suite against me. Is that not rediculous or what??!!!

If you look anything like your avatar, you're lucky she didn't empty a 12 gauge into your bony butt.

Nothin' personal. :p :D

Metro752 said:
Did that sexual harassment suite have a nice view?

Hee hee!!

And is "Harrasment" when you laugh so hard you fart;

or "Rediculous" when you break out in nasty spots?

:D

As quoted by TIGV in another thread:

I flew with this female FO once, good lookin' broad, nice cans, so we're about 2 days into a trip one time, I was getting the: male a$$holes of aviation lecture on final when I screwed up the checklist and said: " Get out yer flaps ".
She goes nuts at my comment , so I appologized profusely, told her I made a Freudian slip an what I really meant to say was: " Suck this while I drive. "
will get you into trouble!

:cool: I hope you don't want names or references - I won't go that far. But this actually happened.

I will say it was at Great Lakes Aviation. Guy finishes his upgrade checkride in the 1900, and couldn't be more excited. He is one of those "rambunctious" types. Gets back into the corporate offices to recieve his 8410 and temporary ATP. Starts telling EVERYONE how well the ride went and how excited he is. Couldn't be more elated. Runs into the Documents Administrator (she) who asks how did it go?? The guy says OUTLOUD in front of waaay too many employees and interns:

I'm so happy, I could *UCK YOU IN THE AS*.

Needless to say he was on the next plane to Chicago and the unemployment office. I'm not sure whether he received his ATP as a parting gift, but I doubt it.

Lesson: Save the jokes for the upgrade party. People are way cooler at the local adult beverage establishment.

ClassG said:
:cool: I hope you don't want names or references - I won't go that far. But this actually happened.

I will say it was at Great Lakes Aviation. Guy finishes his upgrade checkride in the 1900, and couldn't be more excited. He is one of those "rambunctious" types. Gets back into the corporate offices to recieve his 8410 and temporary ATP. Starts telling EVERYONE how well the ride went and how excited he is. Couldn't be more elated. Runs into the Documents Administrator (she) who asks how did it go?? The guy says OUTLOUD in front of waaay too many employees and interns:

I'm so happy, I could *UCK YOU IN THE AS*.

Needless to say he was on the next plane to Chicago and the unemployment office. I'm not sure whether he received his ATP as a parting gift, but I doubt it.

Lesson: Save the jokes for the upgrade party. People are way cooler at the local adult beverage establishment.
That is freaking hilarious.

The way I see it, f*#%em if they cant take a joke. Between liberals and feminist our free country is going to crap.

Latest resources

Back