Sexual Harassment

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FN FAL said:
I have worked in manufacturing...believe me, they were just trying improve the female worker's self esteem when they wrote that.

ROF

You're 100% right. I met him one time outside the gate and had to stare a whole lot longer than 8 seconds just to make a positive ID on most of 'em as actual members of the opposite sex. In some cases I'm still not sure. :D :D

That was something else he said; most of the real trouble makers, the ones that were forever threatening somebody with a sexual harassment action, were the ones that nobody would sexually harass on a bet. Wishful thinkers I guess. :)

Flylo said:
That was something else he said; most of the real trouble makers, the ones that were forever threatening somebody with a sexual harassment action, were the ones that nobody would sexually harass on a bet. Wishful thinkers I guess. :)

OMG that is so true!

Flylo said:
:D

I was on the ramp one day talking to one of my co-workers while his plane was getting loaded with freight. A female rampie walks by about 30 yards away and he gets that 1,000 yard stare and the drool dribbling. Finally, he goes..."did ya see dat, did ya see dat!" And he starts getting all giggity giggity like a penthouse model had just walked by.

I wanted to give him a friendly ridge hand accross the esophagus, to pull him out of his stupor, but I just shook my head.

Later, when it was time for my plane to be loaded, I saunter over and assumed the postion and that chick walks up to my plane.

Back in the old gym days, when ladies used to wear danskins creeping up the crack of their asses and boobs hanging out like, "Here...have one!", I developed an observational technique that kept me out of trouble...look, but don't let them see you look. And it works...because I always got asked by the babes to spot for them when they benched! :D

But anyway, that ramp chick walks up and starts grabbing boxes...Holy crap! It was all I could do to not go, "Hey Willlllllllllbbuurrr, what's with the long face?"

Gawd, what is it with guys that have to stop all bodily functions and stand there quivering and staring like moron!

Last edited:
He better stay away from Bucharest, I have never seen so many beautiful women in one place in the world in all my life. You come back her and all the girls look like 2's and 3's.

True story, corporate chick pilot based out of SDL if anyone is local you probably know who I'm talking about, but she hired on a few years ago flying corp started sleeping with the DO and turned around later and filed sexual harrassment charges and won !! Total rug sucker and incomp as heck! Go figure!

It's Lexis Nexis, not Lexus (the car) Nexus. But I admit I double-checked the invoice I have from them on my desk before posting this.
No comment on the main topic.

xdrvr said:
True story, corporate chick pilot based out of SDL if anyone is local you probably know who I'm talking about...
For those who CAN correlate without having a pretty airplane in the story...at one place I worked at, a married guy and a pretty divorcee were hooking up on company time in a storage room. Someone walked in on them and caught them in the act. The company didn't take any chances, the company fired both of them on the spot. The union couldn't do anything for them. The woman claimed sexual harassment in attempt to save her job and possibly go for the gold...it didn't work.

[aviation reference]James River Paper Co. did have a pretty big corporate flight department at the time.[/aviation reference]

Latest resources

Back